Forums

Help › Forums

BOOBIES !!!

Mon, Oct 28 2019 9:31 AM (20 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Oct 12 2015 9:06 AM

BombShelly:

Its a simple reminder of what your friends mean to you paired with a pink ribbon to remind them to be examined for Breast Cancer, because...

Early Detection Saves Lives                                       XOXOX, Shelly

Cool Shelly !! I bought a card of those stick on ribbons and gave one to my Pop and told him to wear it...he smiled, winked and said "Gladly...I've always been happy supporting women's breasts....;-} 

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Mon, Oct 12 2015 11:05 AM

Thanks to Iva for this importand thread. 

Shows us that there are things much more serious than a computer game.

Lost my mom on 24th of february this year cause of bladder cancer. Was the saddest day in my life. Still miss her so much. Sometimes, if I feel in some trouble because of this or that or whatever,  I remember her and I become calm and collected then, no matter what the actuall situation is. In that way she still cares for me. Will allways love her.

Hope there will be a medicine to heal all cancer some day, because there never will be a medicine to heal our broken hearts caused of loosing the ones we love.

Again thank you, Iva, and please excuse my bad english.

Peace,  Friedel

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2015 8:21 PM

Bump

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2015 7:05 PM

Bump

• biteme100
    156 Posts
    Tue, Oct 27 2015 7:45 PM
  • droolingtroll
    107 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2015 8:36 PM

i could just kiss em and i am sure someone will feel better

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Sun, Oct 27 2019 8:36 AM

Bump - updated links

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Oct 27 2019 9:23 AM

+1 

Nice one Iva, I’m off in the next few weeks for my first prostate check, as well as breast cancer, for ladies and gents,  this is the men’s biggest killer.

if your at the age when checks are available, just do it!

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Sun, Oct 27 2019 3:03 PM

andwhy67:

+1 

Nice one Iva, I’m off in the next few weeks for my first prostate check, as well as breast cancer, for ladies and gents,  this is the men’s biggest killer.

Stay tuned for Moo-vember...

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2019 6:02 AM

IvaThongon:

andwhy67:

+1 

Stay tuned for Moo-vember...

Told my wife last night to prepare for Movember.  She sighed, I sighed, but look forward to it for the cause.

Image result for pink ribbon

RSS