Forums

Help › Forums

CLASHES.

Wed, Sep 30 2015 2:05 AM (3 replies)
  • sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2015 1:39 AM

Hey WGT,

Why when we have these clash matches don't you split clubs up into divisions depending on membership size.

Say 0  -  50, 50  -   100, 100  -  150, 150  -  200, 200   -  250.

Then prizes could be awarded to each division instead of just those with huge memberships all the time.

It would also encourage more c.c.'s to join in as they would then have something to play for.

Also why not play normal green speeds instead of the ones you use now, i.e. tournament 12 NOT tournament 11 etc.

People will only play if they think it's worth while and if it's fun.

Also as I'm talking about c.c.'s, why don't you check out all those c.c.'s that are dead and need to be buried, and memberships that have long since quit the game. Then you might find your servers will hold up better when they are freed up of out of date data.

Also why waste time and money putting in things that most people just turn of i.e. commentary, birds whistling etc.

It just makes thing so messed up that people are now very very fed up with the whole game. Fed up with getting booted, fed up with facing the wrong way,fed up with a jumpy meter, fed up with winds that don't exist, fed up with dots that aren't true, and fed up with holes that don't appear to be where we see them. To name but a few things of which there are many.

This used to be the best golf game out there but now it's just agony to play it.

GET IT SORTED OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL WGT.

Sue

• sutsare
    30 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2015 9:36 AM

Valid points sue, like to comment on one...

Soon after i joined WGT in 2010 (i think) my desk top died & it was 2yrs before i got another...then there was another period of unemployment causing cost issues.

Once sorted it was great to be able to get back playing again from where i left off 2yrs earlier!!

If i had been deleted i would understand, but am am glad i was not!

suts

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2015 12:33 AM

Drecksspiel, reine Abzocke.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2015 2:05 AM

Rip-off? Only if you permit it.

There's a lot of fun with Superpasses and free passes, one per player and game. You may even win a game or two - you only have to disregard the Golden Calf.

RSS