Forums

Help › Forums

Everything crashes.

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 19 2016 2:04 PM (31 replies)
  • GotWood2015
    6 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2015 1:29 AM

No matter what I do, the game crashes for myself and also my friend who plays in the same room as me. (Both using IE on Windows 7 but I also tried it on Google Chrome, which actually crashed my entire laptop, which is brand new).

First, halfway through a game it decided I needed to download Flash Player...so I did that... (Multiplayer)

Randomly we get the white screen with the exclamation point and have to refresh, and sometimes when we refresh it completely disconnects us and kicks us from the game (Multiplayer)

Upon him getting kicked out, I decided to attempt to continue (Single Player) since I purchased a CC Pass, well, then it crashed again and I was kicked out of the round and could not resume.

During multiplayer we get the loading circle icon and it does not go away, upon trying to refresh it disconnects us and kicks us out.

No matter what I do, I can't finish the round. I've lost like 5 CC Passes. No CC XP for me.

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2015 10:46 AM

Last night,9/23, gave up playing because I kept getting the blank white screen of FUBAR. This game is so frakked up; now it's not funny. 

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2015 12:34 PM

Its been going on for over a month,crashes on Blitz,crashes on Stroke,crashes on Alt,crashes on team tournaments.

Almost impossible to play and No it Aint my machine.It Aint my 5 other machines.It Aint my 5 other neighbors machines.All my machines are fine tuned like a Ferrari.Cache cleared daily,flash always up to date.Happens on 5 different browsers so that leaves Wgt.

Things have worked fine(mostly)the last 3 1/2 years so please tell us yes you are going to fix,heck I aint even sure Wgt even knows they have a problem.

If we cant play we cant spend money.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2015 12:46 PM

I got blue screens today. At least it made a change.

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2015 1:42 PM

Don't worry WGT is on it...............................................pffffft....

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2015 7:25 PM

Did I mention Wgt you got problems

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Sep 25 2015 4:59 AM

While the white and blue screens are receiving the plaudits, let's not forget our faithful friend; unexpected error.

There is a small glimmer of hope(?) that next weeks announced server maintenance may cure the disconnection problems.

• Breezybaby1811
    366 Posts
    Fri, Sep 25 2015 5:06 AM

Tigerpaw509:
    Did I mention Wgt you got problems

An understatement.  Other than the obvious disconnects, no back ground with the player floating mid air...there is the added bonus of putting, selecting putt, and the scale you want, only to find that WGT think you should really be hitting a full shot... seriously??? And, let's not forget the "UNEXPECTED ERROR" screen, if WGT made this screen, then they were fully anticipating an error.  It would be nice if some of these issues could be addressed.  Just sayin...

• JLeary1
    416 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2015 7:12 AM

Yes, I second that.. no, I 1,000,000th that... I don't want to risk playing skins much anymore, or any other multiplayer game, due to the insane number of white screen with "!" crashes I get. At first, it mostly did it when the ball was landing, but yesterday I lost all my skins and wager as it did it on a 5 foot putt at Merion, came back, re-did the putt, and it did it again! Then today, after reinstalling my browser to see if that would help, I got the white screen with "!" just by moving my aim marker..

This has gotten absolutely ridiculous.. wgt needs to care about the huge degradation in the quality of their game.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2015 2:48 PM

Gave it a go at the IOA (or whatever the hell it is) tourney.  Made it through one round with only a few (!) screens.  

Logged out then logged back in to give it another go, cache cleared, fresh start...only to get three (!) screens and "unexpected error" before I could finish the front 9.

What's the point of having a forum devoted to bug reporting when wgt never gives it a glance?  

What's the point of forwarding to them the very good advice from Lee (CanineSupervisor) on how to fix the Flash memory leak when they acknowledge receiving it but then do nothing about it?  Add to that the countless disconnects in multi-player games, which have been enumerated in the forums multiple times.

Instead we get some doofus making inane comments (garden spot, etc) and a useless padlock, not to mention another cc clash.

Sad to say this company shows no signs of responding to member complaints and advice nor any indication of fixing the most glaring problems.

RSS