Help › Forums

fake pics and begging gifts

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 8 2015 11:20 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 4:30 AM

I see a lot of pictures on players profiles depicting scantily clad women, along with the standard plea for gifted balls and equipment.  This scam targets lonely, naive people and, although folks should know better than to fall for it, I still feel sympathy for them.  Most of these "gorgeous females" are probably hairy guys or, if actually women, they look nothing like their profile pic....keep your money and let these scammers buy their own kit through surveys or credit cards...just like you had to do. They have no shame.

ct

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 5:06 AM

ct690911:

I see a lot of pictures on players profiles depicting scantily clad women, along with the standard plea for gifted balls and equipment.  This scam targets lonely, naive people and, although these folks should know better than to fall for it, I still feel sympathy for them. Most of these gorgeous women are probably guys, or at least women who look nothing like the pic....keep your money and let them buy their own kit through surveys or credit cards...just like you had to do. They have no shame.

ct

I might have been born at night.....  But it wasn't last night.

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 7:55 AM

Well would you adam and eve it Men Masqueradeing as Woman, ugly women useing fake Pictures, im off to play golf  with some Transvestites,and old Dragons

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 8:35 AM

I need balls ....L81 Nikes please Tee hee hee

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 8:48 AM

I'm going to use this as my player pic -

I'm a cheap date - level 37 yellow Cally's thanks.

• petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 9:04 AM

LOL!

Best response ever!

Shot, Paul!

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 9:15 AM

Careful Paul...that's how Bruce Jenner started out.......lol

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 10:00 AM

ct690911:

Careful Paul...that's how Bruce Jenner started out.......lol

Is that the Cardassian man/woman? They've done a good job -

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 10:53 AM

I came out in another thread a few months ago...I'm actually a hot young chick pretending to be an old fat dude!

lvl 61 Nikes please...

OHHHH yeah, I play nude!!!!!

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 10:59 AM

Thats one fine looking Cardassian Women there Paul as a fan of everything Star Trek Deep Space 9 was one of my  favourite Series if you want to see a real  butt ugly Cardassian male Google  Gul Dukat a Cardassian General Leader 

:)

• PAGES
RSS