Forums

Help › Forums

Shocking New Report! - The National WGT Enquirer Special Report

Fri, Sep 4 2015 6:27 PM (29 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2015 12:14 PM

I just got this in an e-mail....

Thanks to our Enquirer insider, Andyson was able to get a preview of some of the new in-game voice comments WGT has been working on.

I recommend clicking on the YouTube link in the video to view a larger sized version.

What's your favorite?

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2015 12:49 PM

Have a beer .     If I keep clicking it only get,s better Andysir .

OPY

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2015 12:49 PM

Shamwow drained it, lmao, great stuff Andy!!

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2015 1:53 PM

I'm kinda liking "With that much spin, you could be a WGT moderator ! ". Too funny m'friend, as always. Thanks for the laughs.

Doc :)

Normally, by now, this would be into at least 6 pages and 50 to 60 replies. When one of the most entertaining things on here performs so poorly, one can only believe it reflects the game in general. Fer shame WGT !  Chase the new, ignore the loyal. Oh, and let's not forget, outright lie to your customers (" Callys the same, all we did was change the name" ) which is total BS. If your mommas are still alive, they ought to take the stick to the lot of you, and if not, they're probably rolling over in their graves.

Doc :(

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2015 7:02 PM

drmoose:
    Normally, by now, this would be into at least 6 pages and 50 to 60 replies. When one of the most entertaining things on here performs so poorly, one can only believe it reflects the game in general......

I think it was the boring headline myself Doc.  "Preview of New WGT Comments."   blah!

I fired the Headline writer.

Let's see if the new headline works better?

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2015 7:09 PM

you should of put a train full of balls in the lake, my name is on all mine

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2015 7:57 PM

That is a truly a "Special Edition"!! Very clever, very funny ;-}}}  Sham Wow , Rosie`Butch`'0, & Ferherty...bases were covered very well...SIMPLY TERRIFIC !!

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2015 8:35 PM

Brilliant stuff Andy.

A good laugh.

Actually I was expecting an "Oh , Bollucks !" when u missed a putt , or an"Aw, Fukk it !" when u put one in the water.

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2015 8:56 PM

:)  hehe, instead of hearing a "cough" when coming up 2to4 inches short on a putt, oh no throw your purse at it is way better!   too funny , nice work Andy..

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2015 9:00 PM

"I don't think it suffered, it was dead before it landed..."

Great stuff as usual...stand back, folks...genius at work!

RSS