Forums

Help › Forums

tournament stats

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 8 2009 8:50 AM (4 replies)
  • Chufftiger
    3 Posts
    Tue, Nov 18 2008 5:22 AM

Hi - I fluked a top 3 score in the week 46 skill challenge but my bio doesn't reflect this, is there an issue applying results into the profile area?

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Tue, Nov 18 2008 8:51 AM

It is in your profile, just not on your Summary Page.  Summary Page only holds the 4 most recent posted scores.  Notice that right above your trophy case there are the words Summary, Stats Awards etc.  You'll need to click on the 'Score History' tab on the far right and scroll down slightly.  Your 3rd place Skills Challenge score is listed there. 

Nice job on that score and welcome to the forums. :)

• Chufftiger
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jan 8 2009 6:50 AM

Hi again - I'm stil a little confused about the awards etc. I'm sure I got a second place in the amateur week 52 stroke play but I don't seem to have got an award for the result as well as the previous top 10 I had for the skill challenge (original post)

I also show as having no top 10 finishes in skill/strokeplay tournaments in my stats but I've definitly had one of each?

Sorry to harp on - it's a great game and getting the awards I guess are part of the satisfaction of playing it.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Jan 8 2009 8:38 AM

Hmm that is a little odd.  I've already received my awards for the Wk 51/Wk 52 stroke tournaments so I'm not sure why you haven't received yours yet.  Have you been paid any winnings for either?

I haven't received any awards regarding the Skill Challenges.  That just may take more time to verify than regular stroke play results, so I wouldn't worry about those just yet.

• Chufftiger
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jan 8 2009 8:50 AM

Maybe a little naive but I didnt even realise there were winnings! I've just been playing the free tournaments to date so hadnt expected there to be any prizes - Id never really challenged the top reaches of the leaderboard either so was more interested in improving my average and picking up awards.

Id noticed a few people had their week 52 trophies which made me think I was maybe missing out so what you say backs up that I seem to be missing a trophy.

RSS