Forums

Help › Forums

meter...again

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 1 2015 7:27 AM (5 replies)
  • thepack52
    219 Posts
    Mon, Aug 31 2015 11:18 PM

why is i people at wgt can give us a smooth meter...if we pay, but play everyday and the thing jumps, hesitates and then goes like a raped ape, i have even had it stop on it's own before the ding, thats handy. get it together man, pay it's good and not pay it's all over the damn place. sounds like the congress. oh, and by the way, my cache is cleaned before i play everyday

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2015 3:13 AM

Heads up your get a jerky meter some of the time, and your get a Smooth meter some of the time but dont exspect w.g.t to fix it for you any of the time, ya got more chance of getting a date with that Raped Ape fella 

its a Transient Glitch

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2015 4:13 AM

You get a smooth meter for 30 cent!

• blindpugh
    433 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2015 6:29 AM

PRIESTESS:

You get a smooth meter for 30 cent!

So that means they can fix it or am I being naive ?

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2015 6:40 AM

I don't mind when my meter jerks....with their constant tweaking of the vem, its the only time I seem to be able to hit a good shot...lol

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Tue, Sep 1 2015 7:27 AM

Cleaning Flash Cookies / Cache is a thread posted by Jayw that will be a very big help to you  It will show you how to really clear your cache and get rid of unwanted files . It will help solve the meter issues . It has worked wonders for me and is now part of my system maintenance and upkeep . Give it a try and see if that helps . Also try a different browser Maxthon Cloud browser works great for many players on this game .

Also get a good system cleaner , Advanced System Care or CCLEANER are both good . You can get a free version download from C NET if you need one .. Hope this helps and good luck with your game . :-

thepack52:

why is i people at wgt can give us a smooth meter...if we pay, but play everyday and the thing jumps, hesitates and then goes like a raped ape, i have even had it stop on it's own before the ding, thats handy. get it together man, pay it's good and not pay it's all over the damn place. sounds like the congress. oh, and by the way, my cache is cleaned before i play everyday

)

RSS