Forums

Help › Forums

Sat, May 4 2019 5:56 PM (21 replies)
  • G71DABAU
    7 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2015 3:47 PM

Is it not possible to get the avatar that i purchased on PC onto my phone or pad?  If it is & im just doin everything wrong could some1 please help. It wont work 4 ios or android.             I paid 800cr to get Lauren from the golf channel & i would like her on ALL of my devices.     Also, does this happen with the golf bags cause i want 1 of those 2?

• WGTShamWow
    905 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2015 5:38 PM

G71DABAU:

Is it not possible to get the avatar that i purchased on PC onto my phone or pad?  If it is & im just doin everything wrong could some1 please help. It wont work 4 ios or android.             I paid 800cr to get Lauren from the golf channel & i would like her on ALL of my devices.     Also, does this happen with the golf bags cause i want 1 of those 2?

Hi G71DABAU,

Thanks for the post. As of now the avatar only shows for for Web users and will not show on the mobile app. This is something we are looking into possibly adding at a later date. 

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• G71DABAU
    7 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2015 10:29 PM

Thanks 4 the quick response. I honestly think that it is something that U guys should really implement into ALL versions of the game given the cost. Also as mentioned b4, i want 2 get a bag & IMHO all things game related should b universal, clubs & balls R, so why not everything having 2 do with your avatar. Besides, the default characters look really lame!

Thanks again, and hope something gets changed soon!  GG 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2015 12:50 AM

WGTShamWow:
    As of now the avatar only shows for for Web users and will not show on the mobile app.

No mentioning of this restricting characteristics in the Avatars' description nor the FAQs. Shouldn't you as a honest business point out this limitation to your customers before they spend their credits?

WGTShamWow:
    This is something we are looking into possibly adding at a later date. 

Wonder how this translates into everyday speech?

Anyway, you should fix the description immediately and return credits if a player wishes it!

• DougHowzer
    9 Posts
    Sun, Dec 13 2015 4:24 AM

alosso:

WGTShamWow:
    As of now the avatar only shows for for Web users and will not show on the mobile app.

No mentioning of this restricting characteristics in the Avatars' description nor the FAQs. Shouldn't you as a honest business point out this limitation to your customers before they spend their credits?

WGTShamWow:
    This is something we are looking into possibly adding at a later date. 

Anyway, you should fix the description immediately and return credits if a player wishes it!

I agree. The marketing on the Avatar issue gives the impression that the new Avatar will show up on all devices. I have never played on computer before. I get it, you are considering the issue. At least give us the option of getting the credits back so that I can use the credits on something useful like creating a tournament or buying decent balls.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 4:24 AM

What are you saying? Is it o.k. to sell an item with hidden limitations, making it obsolete for the buyer?

• DougHowzer
    9 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 5:40 AM

pdb1:

alosso:

PC versions are different than Mobile versions 

DougHowzer:
    I agree. The marketing on the Avatar issue gives the impression that the new Avatar will show up on all devices. I have never played on computer before. I get it, you are considering the issue.

Since when did Mobile even become a thing ? Last month ? 

When did mobile become " a thing?"  Really??  Look around. Mobile is everywhere. It's connecting the world and allowing people in even remote areas of the world, to have access to information.  You need to Google, "ipad", "android tablet". I have a  Samsung Note 2 and play WGT on my lunch break at work.

I'm not trying to be rude, but the developers/marketing of WGT know exactly what I am talking about.  I am supporting the point he makes about Avatars. And he's right. I don't want b to hear that the point is under consideration, or in commitee, or some nonsense like that.

The $ he spent on avatar is a fart in a windstorm to WGT. It's GOOD BUSINESS to concede the point, clarify the language, and give him his $ back. Your response is dismissive of the point he brings up. 

Who cares if it's been on computer forever? I know a lot of guys who do not use this app on PC/Mac.  It's still a good point. Enjoy the game on your PC. I'm happy for you.

WGT has been predominantly PC forever . 

DougHowzer:
    I have never played on computer before

You are a very small minority . 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 5:40 AM

Me thinks that it's available in the same way as clubs and balls, thus it appears to have the same conditions.

RSS