Forums

Help › Forums

Southern England Links

Thu, Dec 6 2018 9:19 AM (58 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 2:29 PM

Hey Bubbs...I actually visited southern England for about 10 days one August .. Plymouth.. good pubs, good beer, lousy food, lousy weather...people were real friendly, though.

just sayin'

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 3:31 AM

bubbsboy:

Our league season is just underway, some leaderboards from this week . We dont just say we are active......we are active ;-)

fixture 1

fixture 2

fixture 3

major

Plus lots lots more, and all Order of Merit events and league games are default tees, not red ones!!!!

Bubbs

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 4:00 AM

Reading through this thread had me clicking on the various links. Have to say a pretty impressive turnout in the various CC events, Bubbs.

Not quite up to my own CC's participation percentages as of yet though...  *whistles* ;)

Wishing y'all continued success over there @ SEL.

Johnny.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2015 5:25 AM

Thanks for that mate the owner and organisers will appreciate that. You of course know you are welcome. Hope this is not classed as poaching from me lol. Your IT skills would be a benefit to us.

On a side note I ain't at top of these leaderboards ;-)

EDIT Good to have you on board Johnny.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Dec 2 2015 11:15 AM

As per post a couple up from here, if its activity you want then look know further than us. League games and Tour Events all go into second page of leaderboards.

Plus the league games double up as cup games where you play against folk around you in the SEL rankings, thus giving everyone a chance to win a cup.

Plus lots more, message me for info or sign up for website here, then your app will be looked at and invite sent.

Bubbs

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2015 10:58 AM

Plenty of links throughout this advert showing activity. Order of Merit and Leagues events are always into second page of leaderboard.

We have small credit tournies including brackets which we are looking to increase our activity in, if that takes your fancy also.

We are not an "easy xp builder", "lower your average" ,use of red tees type of club, all default tees. If you have made your way to Legend etc then why drop back to easy tees. And those working way up ranks also appreciate the need to lower their averages gradually.

So if proper default comps for you, then we are the club.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Dec 11 2015 11:56 AM

New 4 week league season starts next week folks. 5 leagues of 20 teams with an overflow league awaiting entry into it.

Message me and i will send forum link and then once done an invite is then sent

Very active, very friendly. 8 new members have recently joined us, you can be next

Bubbs

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 8:53 AM

Lots of info throughout this thread advising what goes on and showing activity. Please see owners first page advert, go to base, sign up for web, then you are invited in.

No pressure to play everything just some things each week,  plenty to keep you entertained and no demands at all to buy extra passes, in fact we rather you would not.

Bubbs

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 2:41 AM

Some on here advertise activity, when looking at their play history comps you see a dozen or joining in. Not with us, this is just one event where 80 took part. This was same result for the other 5 Statto rounds and all our other comps.

here

Cheers

Bubbs

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 4:33 AM

RSS