Forums

Help › Forums

Provide more C-T-T-H Read Go's

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 5 2015 1:57 PM (6 replies)
  • 11BC2
    555 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2015 2:52 PM

There are currently 22 Sroke play ReadyGo's but there are only 6 CTTH ReadyGo's. 

Any chance we can get A LOT more courses added to the C-T-T-H Ready Go tournaments?  Sure would be nice.

Cheers.  Sean

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 3:34 AM

If not a greater number of them, I would like to see a better variety ... we keep getting about the same courses rotated in and out, with the odd other course in every once in a blue moon. 

I mean, we've got somewhere in the area of almost 40 CTTH tracks ...

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 11:17 AM

donsprintr:

If not a greater number of them, I would like to see a better variety ... we keep getting about the same courses rotated in and out, with the odd other course in every once in a blue moon. 

I mean, we've got somewhere in the area of almost 40 CTTH tracks ...

We have to keep a rotation of courses that mobile has access to as well.  They have a lot less CTTH courses, however will let them know to see about mixing it up a bit.

- WGTdbloshoe

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 2:08 PM

Thanks Shoe ... :-)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 3:34 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    We have to keep a rotation of courses that mobile has access to as well.  They have a lot less CTTH courses,

With all due respect to you Shoe, all it identifies is another something that needs to be addressed, then improved to the ability to provide all the CTTH family to everyone regardless if mobile is a different species...I know I couldn't care less about WGT's issues and knotty problems needing correction...tell everone to get to work.  ~ SP ~  

• AlbertoBQ
    2,560 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2015 12:07 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

We have to keep a rotation of courses that mobile has access to as well.  They have a lot less CTTH courses, however will let them know to see about mixing it up a bit.

It would also be great if CTTH had variance in entry fee as well, like Stroke Play RG's.

Stroke Play RG's are from 50 to 1000.
    CTTH only has 100 or 200... how about  50 - 100 - 200 - 300 - 500 ?

-abq-

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2015 1:57 PM

AlbertoBQ:

WGTdbloshoe:

It would also be great if CTTH had variance in entry fee as well, like Stroke Play RG's.

Stroke Play RG's are from 50 to 1000.
    CTTH only has 100 or 200... how about  50 - 100 - 200 - 300 - 500 ?

-abq-

+1

RSS