Help › Forums

~ Silent Times ~

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 28 2015 11:41 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2015 9:17 AM

It seems quiet. Something is missing. Haven't seen or heard from Renni or Frapp for a long time...they once were here daily. Courtney (Miss Fish) is not saying much either. Heck, even the Yankee man, Jungle Jim has been a little more away...which is really odd. Oh, of course there are many, many others that seem absent. What has happened here ?  ~SP~

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2015 9:24 AM

Men disappear when sporting events are on, women disappear when the shops are open. (Tongue in cheek).  ; )

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2015 9:53 AM

Typical end of summer lull, happens every year. 

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2015 1:09 PM

Mostly I wonder what Lambert is up to these days, and, who'll drop the next haggis bomb.

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2015 4:08 PM

I am a Reformed Forum Troll .

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2015 5:38 PM

On a recent return trip from one of Plutos' lesser moons, I was inexplicably drawn towards the new Alien Ambassadors' clubhouse, the"Paranormable Pub & Inn" . A delightfully quaint new world style establishment, featuring all the latest  in both accoutrements and accommodations for the weary intergalactic traveler. Your host, ( His name is Yancy) will be willing to welcome all who may need a respite after a grueling 9 or 18. Complimentory drinks are available at no charge, and, as I understand it , may be served by scantily clad personnel( all in good taste, of course). Those in need of medication, after yet another bout with disco's and blue screens may contact me personally, an' I'll see what I got in my bag.

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2015 5:54 PM

My wrench is rusty ... but that's me ... don't know 'bout you guys ;)

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Tue, Aug 25 2015 6:07 PM

I try to come back but I feel so rusty I think I need one of those "go-get-it-boy" clubs to hold my game

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2015 5:11 AM

You could always resurrect that fabulous alternative golf game you invented.  WB.  :-)

One of the greatest threads to date.

A classic from Sabbath,  linked later in that thread.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2015 6:33 AM

Good ol' times.

• PAGES
RSS