Forums

Help › Forums

SUPPORT FOR COMPLAINTS (genuine request)

Sun, Jul 12 2020 5:13 PM (83 replies)
  • MrAxelrod
    33 Posts
    Wed, Aug 26 2015 10:36 AM

bubbsboy:

Oooooo some fresh (ish) posters on here

Be warned your meter will be jerkelated and that next "hit the flag" will shoot your Callaway starter ball into the nearest bunker (or the farthest)

I agree

Bubbs

So that's what is going on huh? I can't shoot under par to save my life lately, not even at St. Andy's, and all my birdie putts are off by or die half a foot short. 

Who do you email at WGT to have all your forum posts removed?  Mea culpa, mea culpa Mr. WGT. 

• singist
    22 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 3:32 AM

So, it would seem that everyone except the few who replied are happy with the game. I give up..... they'll keep taking the cash and laugh at the complaints.

I suppose that we get what we deserve then.

Good luck all.

• gtownmohawks
    955 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 6:22 AM

agreee!!!!!!!!

• wbrinston
    108 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 7:53 AM

Getting many white screens with the ! mark way to many.

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 8:10 AM

Well penned KT.....succinct, clear, on point and heartfelt....:)

Agree !!!!! 

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2015 2:49 AM

Agree

WGTChampion:

Agree.

We want our community happy, this is why we are constantly working on the problems and releasing new updates. If you don't hear from us directly in the forums, that doesn't mean we're not paying attention. Everyone in the office with the know-how is dedicated to fixing issues. When the issue is fixed then it runs through our QA team and anyone else in the office who can test the update before it goes out to you, our players. 

The second an update is available, the team is already all hands on deck working on the next update, watching player feedback, investigating your bug reports. We take every complaint, compliment, and general feedback very seriously. 

_CHAMPION

I do agree that alot of times WGT response may not be necessary, but at times it is.  I may be the one everyone hates at WGT, but I can live with that.  It is imperative that WGT be present in the forums, tells us that you are reading them.

• alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2015 3:19 AM

WGTChampion:
    Everyone in the office with the know-how is dedicated to fixing issues.

If this statement is true, then how the hell are these staff with the "know-how" making time to release new items? 

Surely NO NEW DEVELOPMENT should take place until all these issues are fixed then.

As for QA (and SRemlin this insults the chimps as they are obviously far more intelligent that the WGT QA team) do not insult our intelligence as things must only tested on the night you have beers and pizza, otherwise there is NO EXCUSE.

WGTChampion:
    We take every complaint, compliment, and general feedback very seriously. 

This might well be true and if so, it is a pity the staff at WGT are so incompetent that they seemto firstly create new issues and secondly are incapable of fixing issues.

Sorry Champ, 1/10 

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2015 8:15 AM

Here is a suggestion.

How about your Q/A, programming team participate once a week in the forums for a couple hours.  Hearing abou the issues, are not the same as hearing first hand.

• DUFFR99
    571 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2015 8:18 AM

AGREE !!!

• WMorganSnr
    6 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2015 6:01 AM

AGREE

RSS