Forums

Help › Forums

SUPPORT FOR COMPLAINTS (genuine request)

Sun, Jul 12 2020 5:13 PM (83 replies)
  • singist
    22 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2015 4:02 AM

I've started this thread to see how many members are willing to post support for all the recent complaints about game play on WGT.

Please don't list the various things that we have endured since the update, they know what they are; just post "agree" if you think that WGT should sort out the problems now.

If you're happy with things, don't post but if you want to show the depth of feeling, lets see how many "agree" posts we get.

Thanks, Singist.

• MrAxelrod
    33 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2015 7:04 AM

Agree. 

• 11BC2
    555 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2015 8:19 AM

+1

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2015 9:16 AM

Agree.

We want our community happy, this is why we are constantly working on the problems and releasing new updates. If you don't hear from us directly in the forums, that doesn't mean we're not paying attention. Everyone in the office with the know-how is dedicated to fixing issues. When the issue is fixed then it runs through our QA team and anyone else in the office who can test the update before it goes out to you, our players. 

The second an update is available, the team is already all hands on deck working on the next update, watching player feedback, investigating your bug reports. We take every complaint, compliment, and general feedback very seriously. 

_CHAMPION

• Sikkum
    88 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2015 2:21 AM

WGTChampion:
    If you don't hear from us directly in the forums, that doesn't mean we're not paying attention.

Yeh right.........Just like Icon replied to my PM.........NOT!

Sikkum

• MrAxelrod
    33 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2015 7:45 AM

If the testing process is so rigorous why are there so many complaints once an update goes out into the wild? Sounds like the quality control team needs the update, not the program. 

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2015 11:45 AM

Sikkum:

WGTChampion:
    If you don't hear from us directly in the forums, that doesn't mean we're not paying attention.

Yeh right.........Just like Icon replied to my PM.........NOT!

Sikkum

i read your msg when you sent it in and I did what you asked in it... if I missed something, feel free to read out again :)

-wgticon

• irisheyez5
    1,753 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2015 12:17 PM

singist:
    If you're happy with things, don't post but if you want to show the depth of feeling, lets see how many "agree" posts we get.

AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Chuckeybaby
    379 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2015 2:19 PM

AGREE!!!!! I stopped playing fora long time because of these problems

• Jade112
    394 Posts
    Thu, Aug 20 2015 3:33 PM

Agree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS