Forums

Help › Forums

Squirrel Killers are looking for you!

Sun, Oct 14 2018 1:05 PM (24 replies)
  • EGlass3
    370 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2015 6:12 PM

Squirrel Killers is a level 13 club with a focus on multi-player games as well as CC vs CC tournaments and many club tournaments that are free, paid, and sponsored.

We have a large Legend+ population and we will help you grow. We are excepting tiers Master and up at the moment. If you are tour or tour pro and think we should make an exception for you please post why here. Though we have a lot of members we would rather be the best than the biggest.

So if you're cute and a little nutty then this is home!

Request To Join Squirrel Killers HERE

• EGlass3
    370 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2015 4:26 PM

Home is where the nuts are :)

• EGlass3
    370 Posts
    Fri, Aug 21 2015 12:20 AM

:)

• EGlass3
    370 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2015 2:22 AM

uh huh!

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2015 6:15 AM

Great Club name.Almost as good as Worm Burners

• EGlass3
    370 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2015 6:02 PM

:)

• LillaSzak
    1,058 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2015 9:10 PM

Hi :)

Im Reka, the owner of this fine CC 

Id like to add a bit more about what out CC has done and what we about ...

About a year ago we were nominated CC of the Week . Since then we have flourished into a truly remarkable CC. 

Our players are very good , this month we had 10 members win Ready Go tourneys. I have a lil section where we compete for it as part of our League . Two of out members Nat11 and Tdotdoba Qualified for VUSO a well.

We Love CC v CC :)) Having competed with some Great CCs too like Aphrodite , Wooden Tee , Double Eagle , UK Golfers Elite, Grande Oaks and Band of Brothers. It was great fun and we met some wonderful players. If you like socializing  Squirrels is the place to be :)

Alt shot is out favorite tho , thats where we kill squirrels hehe , We always seem to hit the trees. We are a Level13 CC which means you get the Max +5% Added to your xp , which is nice for players wanting to Level up.

Best part about this CC . NO cheats NO Multi accounters NO Attitudes !!

If you looking for a nice cosy nest to enjoy the game we the place to be :))

xx

R

• POPPYPEUX
    839 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2015 12:29 AM

Thats Nasty..........I would rather kill squirrels than burn worms!!!!

At least squirrels have a chance to escape.

Even my 1yr god-daughter catches worms.........she's not up to to burning level yet, just the eating them level!!!!!!

Pops

(oh yeah.......Squirrels Rule!!!)

• SLK30
    117 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2015 4:46 AM

this is the cc for me

• bugsyp
    1,125 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2015 8:16 AM

Top cc  ive been in a few but here i stay ;-)

RSS