Help › Forums

If you have a good air conditioner

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 8 2021 1:44 PM (39 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2015 12:02 PM

pdb1:
    But this was a case that didn't need any enhancement . The temperature was again 117 as it was Friday ( on the unofficial digital billboard ) . Including intermittent yet frequent drizzling rain ( noticeably heavy Verga ) that also put the ( unofficial humidity % ) above  my estimated 70 % . 

Unofficial this, estimated that.......the weather station I cited was right there on Tempe Town Lake....next to the water...and said 33% max humidity..zero precip.  Verga?  LMAO  (check the Urban Dictionary)  Its Virga, rain that evaporates before hitting the ground.  And like the misters used in Tempe outdoors patios, has a cooling effect.

pdb1:
    This was a case andyson where " you had to be there " .

I am there, and have been here long enough to plan outdoors activity for before 9am and after 7pm this time of year.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2015 2:07 PM

pdb1:

donsprintr:
    That's dry as dust

Very poor and inaccurate description 

Sounds good and accurate to me Don. This dust looks pretty dry don't ya think? ;0)

We're world famous for our dust storms.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2015 3:27 AM

Funny   how some will say there is no global warming ....lolllll         It  is all natural they say and normal .......              Yet most of us older Gent know it is getting worst  ,,,,,    Like Dylan song the time they are a changing .........                

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2015 10:55 AM

pdb1:
    So you're saying I and the 100 or two people in our immediate vicinity did not experience sprinkles throughout the day . That we must be lying because your weather station said 33 % max humidity , zero precip .

You said 'estimated 70% humidity".....You've been known to exaggerate dramatically....just sayin' an actual weather station close by differed greatly from what you "estimated".

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Sun, Aug 23 2015 11:07 AM

Andy...perhaps there was 100% participation in Apache Junction...not precipitation...

RSS