Help › Forums

Bug Release 8/5

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 18 2015 11:13 AM (47 replies)
  • DAputts
    1,772 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2015 6:08 AM

Jimbog1964:

Meter and green dots continue fine - putter has released early a few times though of it's own accord.  Had to WD from a couple of things over it (:................Jeez .  

Wait till you click close to the ding with the driver and it just goes all the way to the right and hits the ball or after choosing pitch or punch with a wedge, that club becomes the driver.  Gotta love it...

• Barti75
    727 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2015 6:10 AM

After the last maintenance  I have BIG problems with the balls - Chrome Callaway Soft Balls (L43 +).What genius came up with this idea, so to spoil the balls?  Delicate forced to buy expensive balls. Now Callaway soft balls  is like standard balls no spin, lower trajectroy lost so much in distanceI feel so idiot spending money on this which is the same as free!!!. NO MORE!!!!

You spoil this game with every update now balls,  new teries, changing  zoom camera.

What's next?? Ultra driver or green space lol

Barti75

• Aidanspa
    385 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2015 6:43 AM

Nicely done to do a hot fix and not require more downtime.  Played overnight after clearing my browser cache and all is well, including the opposite wind problem.  I never had a meter issue.

• 11BC2
    555 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2015 7:08 AM

Absolutely nothing is fixed.  Copy and paste from 7/31 post:

@ Mich 

LoL.  You're english is fine man.  We like funny ^^.  Just tried a different version of Maxthlon this very second and still same thing (Meter destruction/massive Flash resource spike/leaks still[with every browser tried]/cameras/etc).  Here's a screen shot of the camera anlges/zoom which are "fixed?"  Maxthon Cloud, default Flash player, High Flash settings.  Can someone please tell me where is the flag?  The flag is supossed to be about 1-2Y left of the aim box.  That's supposed to be fixed right?

And on hole #1 you could click and click and click some more on reverse view and the only thing you 'd get was a flashing reverse view button.  No zoom or any type of camera function at all.  Surely I can't be the only one man?

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2015 9:20 AM

11BC2:
    Surely I can't be the only one man?

The camera is far from fixed. They fixed a lot of hole but far from all of them. And I'm still getting the blinking disco ball, and the METER is fubared.

What I don't get is, after midnight, the meter smooths out and play great! I don't always play after midnight because I like playing anytime. But the game is still acting screwy in many ways.

• Willyidol
    14 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2015 9:46 AM

I'm really really annoyed!

• RODY123
    376 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2015 10:22 AM

Hi Champion, I have jus received a message from WGT asking that I should send in a bug report of the following issues ??? I have been doing this now for the last 2 days, this is the [problem, when I get an invite, I accept and nothing happens and when I send invitations out and they accept I get TOURNAMEN NO LONGER ACTIVE,  press ok to close. OK so i did an exercise of my own which I sent to WGT hence the above opening paragraph, this is what the exercise was;-

St Georges    -    Unexplained Error

Pinehurst       -    Unexplained Error

Olympic          -    Unexplained Error

Merion            -    This Tournament No Longer Activ - press ok to close

Congressional-  OK

Kiawah           -     OK

St Andrews   -     Tournament No Longer Active

Oakmont       -    Tournament No Longer Active - press to close

Bethpage      -     OK

So what do you think of that then, seems a little crazy to me and all these come on before the games???  would be interesting to see what any of the other members think of this   Regards John

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2015 10:39 AM

11BC2:

Absolutely nothing is fixed.  Copy and paste from 7/31 post:

@ Mich 

LoL.  You're english is fine man.  We like funny ^^.  Just tried a different version of Maxthlon this very second and still same thing (Meter destruction/massive Flash resource spike/leaks still[with every browser tried]/cameras/etc).  Here's a screen shot of the camera anlges/zoom which are "fixed?"  Maxthon Cloud, default Flash player, High Flash settings.  Can someone please tell me where is the flag?  The flag is supossed to be about 1-2Y left of the aim box.  That's supposed to be fixed right?

And on hole #1 you could click and click and click some more on reverse view and the only thing you 'd get was a flashing reverse view button.  No zoom or any type of camera function at all.  Surely I can't be the only one man?

Here's how I find the pins at Merion. Shouldn't have to it, but until it's fixed, here's a workaround.

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2015 10:43 AM

Anyone else having to putt backwards? Only happening to me on Merion. The game is playing super smooth, and loading super fast, but the backwards putting is confusing. 

Link on top of video shows it more clearly.

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2015 10:46 AM

You kno this crap of  reload and clear browser is old BS many of us have played this game for years and know a wgt bug from a cache prob! 

Image result for mad golfer

It iz just a game and not a big deal but i do spend money for the balls im goin through to play these rounds and have spent a good deal on gear!!!  my friends n myself never finish multi player rounds because on the 16 or so hole it boots me and or my friends on our nightly xp pass rounds then we are unable to get back in untill the timer runs out and we loose  the round!!!

This happens to one of us every night why fix cams if a game cant be finished?

Why cant you fix this wgt common basic stuff or have you no clue how to edit this program???  please stop adding new features until you can perfect the Basics please!!!!

Well 08/05/15 day after wgt shut down again and i was booted and froze up till my multiplayer xp round was gone thanks wgt common!!!

Try again please resolve this game drop issue its really not fair to loyal customers!

signed sad faithful disappointed wgt lover.

RSS