Help › Forums

Bug Release 8/5

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 18 2015 11:13 AM (47 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 10:57 PM

mkg335:

Nothing but improvement here...camera views fixed, meter smooth, ball rolls much more smoothly on the greens.  At least on my end, the fun is back.

Same here  ,but  I still have camera  prob  on some   game   I play  alone   like CC tourney ......                         improvement is good ,  if     it does not  do some other   strange things to this Game .                 I hope   anyway.

• Andivo
    830 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 11:32 PM

After the last maintenance I (and not only me, see http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/329961.aspx) I have serious problems with the balls Chrome Callaway Soft Balls (L33 +).
    Do not take more spin, they have a much lower trajectory and have lost so much in distance, practically behave like starter ball.

You are also working on this ?

Ciao

Federico

• Dajosku
    14 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 11:46 PM

Still have the disco ball flashing in the tee box.  Had more crashes this week than i had in two years with a blank screen and the "!".  Flags are not visible on many greens in the green forward views.  If anything, there is a small smudge but i cant tell if that is the hole or the tip of the flag shadow.

• oldslyone
    435 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2015 12:09 AM

Well I did not think the game could have got any worse but this morning ,not 1 but 2 more problems to add to the list, changing from 1 hole to the next keep getting timed out and also freezing screen going blank with an exclamation mark in the middle, very soon i expect you will realize the game is going to blow up with all these bugs that are getting worse by the day for heavens sake shut the site down and do something before i throw my chair at the sceen probably just another moaner of 2 million users which you will soon lose!!!!!!!!

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2015 1:03 AM

Meter and green dots continue fine - putter has released early a few times though of it's own accord.  Had to WD from a couple of things over it (:................Jeez .  

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2015 1:17 AM

The cameras are now working as normal  no more screens shots from the T.Box on second shots to the green, game seems to be running smooth now as jim said green dots fine, and the putting meter is also nice and smooth 

Please wgt leave it alone now :)

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2015 2:58 AM

Thx Wgt. 

Don't quote me, but could it be possible it's Flash that is causing the problems with Disco's. I know that Chrome and Fox browsers decided to get rid of a version of Flash due to security risks.

I'm running version 18.0.0.209 and sofar I havn't had a prob with disconnects since I updated flash.

Just a though

-Roger

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2015 4:42 AM

Well I guess I spoke too soon.

Was fine this morning playing on my own, however in a ALT game things were different.

• Although the Camera views were better, there was still some flipping between views in between shots, views going back and forth from reverse to normal view.
    • there is still the issue with the chat box losing focus when the opponent views change as well.
    • And I mentioned in another place - the aim marker in the Mini map, if it is under a camer, you now have to drag the main view marker right out of the way to get the mini map marker available to use. This used to be simply a click on the main view marker , would bring the triangle up and send the camera icon to the back (in the mini map)
    • I viewed my double eagle before game play today and viewed a couple of different camera shots, when i clicked EXIT, i got a blue screen crash. Simply closing the game window was enough and reloading it was OK.

otherwise - smooth enough meter and still no blinking ball  :)

• Edgey54321
    547 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2015 5:37 AM

Having played for a month with swing meter showing graduated scale lines and percentage power for shots, This morning I have a totally blank meter. I cant change the meter to another either. Is this a WGT problem of is it mine ?

• Priesum
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2015 5:56 AM

Hmmmm - saw the subject of this topic and immediately thought: Wow, now WGT are telling us beforehand that they are going to screw the game up further by releasing a new bug.

Must have misunderstood something...

RSS