Forums

Help › Forums

The National WGT Enquirer - August Special Report - New Products!

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 4 2015 1:36 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2015 7:15 PM

I just got this in an e-mail....

Another month has gone by and the Enquirer staff is still reading about all the "issues", problems, and bugs reported on the WGT Forum and thought "Why not make some money off it?".

Here's our new National WGT Enquirer product line!

PIN FINDER - Having trouble aiming? Can't find the pin? Our Pin Finder is the answer to your problem! Made of the highest quality genuine plastic, Pin Finder will last you the months needed until the issue is sure to be resolved.

ONLY $4.95

METER OIL - It's here! Finally! The answer to your prayers begging for a smooth meter! Our synthetic Meter Oil will eliminate the stutters, and let your meter glide through those freezes. We recommend changing your Meter Oil every 20 games. Summer formula is shown, also available in Winter formula. Please specify Summer or Winter when ordering.

ONLY $2.95 / pint

WIND DEFLECTOR - I know we're tired of headwinds on all the Par 5s and downwinds on the Par 3s. You too? The Wind Deflector can turn those winds around! The frame and fan are made from composites of carbon fiber so our Wind Deflector is light weight and highly portable. It has Low, Medium, and High speeds to offset the strongest winds. It has its own power generator. Gasoline not included.

ONLY $1299.95

MORE PRODUCTS COMING SOON

CUP MAGNETS - No more lip-outs

ELBOW GREASE - Helps get out of those Heavy Brush and 60-70 bunker lies!

CHAT BOX REPLAYS - Forget the clumsy screen shots.  Post those funny chat exchanges on the forum, Send the replay to Member Services to report that perv.

BRASS BALLS - Now you got some! Never be intimidated by the water on CC #6 or Kiawah #17 again! (not to be confused with our Ball Booster)

LEFT HANDED TEES - Still no left handed avatars.  But we got your tees!

BALL BOOSTER - Adds 10+ yards to a drive.  15 hits per bottle will last an entire round.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2015 7:30 PM

Brass balls...

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2015 7:38 PM

Andy,  do you have any idea how many people will be asking for these at Christmas?

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2015 8:08 PM

Ill take a gross of cup magnets

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2015 8:33 PM

I dunno, brass balls + cup magnets sounds like a potentially uncomfortable situation...

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2015 8:34 PM

I dunno, brass balls + cup magnets sounds like a potentially uncomfortable situation...

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2015 8:43 PM

Out done yourself on that one Andy ,,,thanks for  taking  time to make me smile .......  WGT  has  got  me  frustrated  lately ........       :)               Frapp                  

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2015 8:47 PM

Very good .

Hope the balls were not stolen from the little people though :)

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2015 9:23 PM

As my good friend Jim has pointed out to me in a message, the above joke about balls and cups works only if we assume the balls are actually brass-plated steel.

The moral is, never let facts stand in the way of a dumb joke.

;-)

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 6:15 AM

mkg335:

As my good friend Jim has pointed out to me in a message,

;-)

Is that the same Jim whose joke above only works if brass ball bearings are being sold?

;o)

• PAGES
RSS