Forums

Help › Forums

Who Will Bump This?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 5 2015 2:52 AM (9 replies)
  • oldtwofeathers
    67 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 8:04 AM

It would be nice to have some names added to mine, who refuse to pay and play until this game is made barely playable again!

OTF  

• bluzgolf
    1,072 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 8:11 AM

I've thought about this long and hard.  Multi player is so messed up I get as much frustration as enjoyment out of it.  So until they fix stuff I'm just going to play a single hole a day for consecutive days/club points.

Maybe if enough people follow suit they will get the message, or just fold.  I kinda get the feeling they've made their money and don't care.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 9:05 AM

So that would explain why you never play CC tournaments, you're biting your nose off to spite your face. The game plays just fine, you just have to get over the mess WGT makes of it sometimes. Big deal, the cameras are messed up. Play around it, everybody else is.

• oldtwofeathers
    67 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 12:53 PM

So who the hell do you think you are to tell me how to play my golf on here? Check my stats! I play a few rounds here and there, then due to life commitments, I have a dry spells! Hardly enough games to get my eye in, let alone play competitively! I just refuse to play this game anymore, while things are getting worse, that´s all! If you got a problem with that, then it´s your problem, not my property! Caught in possession, oh dear! 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 1:28 PM

oldtwofeathers:
    So who the hell do you think you are

A member of the same CC you are in and never participate in, that's who. I call bs on your whining.

• oldtwofeathers
    67 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2015 2:04 PM

Sorted!

• Sikkum
    88 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 2:04 AM

YankeeJim:

oldtwofeathers:
    So who the hell do you think you are

A member of the same CC you are in and never participate in, that's who. I call bs on your whining.

Another WGT success....now they've got us arguing with each other.  Admittedly it takes the focus off them  :(

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 3:14 AM

Also just playing one practise hole last few days the plain simple fact is this game at present is not fun or Enjoyable with all these Glitches, its broken period. 

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 4:39 AM

I'm aggravated about the cameras missing for sure but I'd be lying if I said it was hurting my game.. I shot my first 27 yesterday in the free multiround with 2 long eagle putts included.. the dots on the green are in great shape now, that's a plus.

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 2:52 AM

my last 9, hole was also a low scoreing one wich l was pleased with but as soon as l tried to play A/S ect where there is a clock you can not take as long as you like over considering your shot in those type of games  those cameras  are a must.

RSS