Forums

Help › Forums

need some help finding my c/c

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 1 2015 11:10 PM (4 replies)
  • kaseychief
    75 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 6:05 PM

Been a while since i played & I'm having a hard time finding my c/c. Wgt  community won't rercognize me as being a member of any club, but my friends list still shows up. Any help would be appreciated. p.s. not listed under my profile either

• kirla
    73 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 6:42 PM

kaseychief:

Been a while since i played & I'm having a hard time finding my c/c. Wgt  community won't rercognize me as being a member of any club, but my friends list still shows up. Any help would be appreciated. p.s. not listed under my profile either

you were probley removed from your CC by the owner. You will have to request membership again. 

• hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 6:53 PM

try clicking on your friends and looking at their home pages - any still a member of your old club?

Once you have found you old club name - you can see the owner.

Perhaps message some of your old friends to tell them you are back - as well as requesting membership via the club homepage.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 4:49 PM

Looking at your Score History on your profile page will show you any CC tourneys you played - click on one and the leaderboard will show the name of the country club.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 11:10 PM

Unfortunately, his score history is empty like it is for many players after a pause. Thus, CC mates in the friends list may be the only trace to his former CC.

AFAIS, there has been a cut in the lists in Sept. 2014. Reason unknown to me.

RSS