Forums

Help › Forums

UNBELIEVABLE CRYING

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 27 2015 3:28 PM (9 replies)
  • desotojo
    2,513 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2015 10:14 AM

In the almost 3 years I've been on the WGT I never encountered this kind of player. His avatar is a Samurai, should be a bawling baby.  Three Legends and one TM playing Alt. shot.  He was fine until the 7th. hole and their team went one down. He went on a never ending crying, foul mouth rant...calling us cheaters and $&^%$%*&^*. NO CLASS what so ever...checked his Profile page, deletes all his loses.  So HCJ sniff-sniff, boo-hoo

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2015 12:02 PM

Plenty of players around that have never ever been beaten,they lost it you didnt beat them.Man I have heard this for 12 years.

• desotojo
    2,513 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2015 6:22 PM

That's exactly what the bawl baby said to me on my Profile.  He let us win...

He even attacked his playing partner, who then wanted to know if his parents knew he was on the PC.  Piece of trash in my book to put it nice.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2015 6:55 AM

desotojo:
    checked his Profile page, deletes all his loses.

Not to disregard the actual point of the guy being an a-hole but,  losses don't show up on your profile page so nothing to delete.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2015 9:03 AM

No names here, obviously, but I think I know who you talking about....if so, he just changed his profile pic from a Samurai same day this string began.

I could be mistaken though...might be a completely different dude.

ct

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2015 10:56 AM

hpurey:
    losses don't show up on your profile page so nothing to delete.

I've never seen that a player can fumble at his profile or stats. The activity log is biased on the positive side - it shows only wins, as stated before.

The stats tab, OTOH, shows wins and losses in the Matchplay section. There I've seen a minority of match losses, and an A/S balance which was slightly negative.

Of course, incomplete matches don't show anywhere but in the completion tag.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2015 1:38 PM

Yep, 

Just walked on an AS match again. Had some friendly banter goin', other players couldn't believe he wanted to walk, but, they obviously hadn't played him before. Two down an' he's gone, at least this time he didn't blame his partner, but, the end result is the same, another friendly game ruined. I'm done with that lot.

Doc :(

• desotojo
    2,513 Posts
    Mon, Jul 27 2015 7:51 AM

hpurey:

desotojo:
    checked his Profile page, deletes all his loses.

Not to disregard the actual point of the guy being an a-hole but,  losses don't show up on your profile page so nothing to delete.   

After double checking, you are right (duh) Didn't know that!!!

:-)

• desotojo
    2,513 Posts
    Mon, Jul 27 2015 8:08 AM

ct690911:

No names here, obviously, but I think I know who you talking about....if so, he just changed his profile pic from a Samurai same day this string began.

I could be mistaken though...might be a completely different dude.

ct

UNREAL!!! You are so right, must have a hell of a bad reputation to go into hiding :-)

His own partner was, "what the hell did I miss?"  He blasted everyone in the tirade. Four Legends all within 3-4 strokes average and the Bawl Baby is throwing a mouthy, foul mouth tantrum.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Jul 27 2015 3:28 PM

If it's any consolation, it's getting harder for him to get a game. We had several "Declines" in the lobby before he showed up, and he said they were because of him, lol. Apparently enough people are making the right decision and clicking "Remove Player" . 

Doc :)

RSS