Forums

Help › Forums

GIFT TO A FRIEND

Sat, Aug 8 2015 1:45 PM (7 replies)
  • Lauchita
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2015 3:14 PM

Hi. It's possible to send a ball as a gift to a wgt friend? In that case, how should I do? Thx!

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2015 4:49 PM

You can't a send a single ball, but you can gift a sleeve of balls. Just find the item you want to gift in the proshop and select gift. 

Just remember you can only purchase gifts, you can not send items from your inventory to other players. 

_CHAMPION

• Lauchita
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2015 9:10 AM

thx!

• Sikkum
    88 Posts
    Sat, Jul 25 2015 11:23 PM

Lauchita:
    Hi. It's possible to send a ball as a gift to a wgt friend? In that case, how should I do? Thx!

Not wishing to point out the bleeding obvious but...... You can only gift items at or below your friend tier level also.

Sikkum

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2015 2:10 AM

If you play a game with your friend, after the last hole an option to gift a sleeve of the balls they're using pops up, just click that and you're done.

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2015 3:17 AM

Sikkum:
    Not wishing to point out the bleeding obvious but...... You can only gift items at or below your friend tier level also.

+1!

And, items tiered above Pro cannot be gifted, e.g. Legend balls.

• Lefty1979
    15 Posts
    Fri, Aug 7 2015 8:22 PM

Hi there, I just read you reply to sending a gift of balls to a friend, which is understandable.  I does this apply to sets of clubs too??  I recently bought a new set of clubs, so now I have two in my inventory.  What I'd like to do is give my first set I bought to a friend, and keep my new set.

Thankyou for your time to respond

-Lefty1979

• ScottHope
    10,085 Posts
    Sat, Aug 8 2015 1:45 PM
    Unfortunately that can't be done Lefty, the only route to helping out a friend in that way is to sell the unwanted clubs back to the pro shop at a resale value of just 25%! of the purchase price, and then gift your friend something with those credits.
RSS