Help › Forums

Getting METERED more often lately??

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 23 2015 6:02 PM (25 replies)
  • 11BC2
    555 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 12:52 PM

@ Jay

This is in fact my 1st and ONLY account.  I have NEVER mult-accounted and I've NEVER played this game before 3 something months ago.  Feel free to contact WGT and I assure you, they can aboslutey verify the validity of everything I've just said.

And to correct you , I only have 121ish ranked round however I've accumulated hours upon hours of play with non-ranked stroke play rounds.  If you wish to continue a civil conversation or you have any questions simply send me a PM (or once again, contact WGT directly and ask them).

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 12:59 PM

11BC2:

@ Jay

This is in fact my 1st and ONLY account.  I have NEVER mult-accounted and I've NEVER played this game before 3 something months ago.  Feel free to contact WGT and I assure you, they can aboslutey verify the validity of everything I've just said.

And to correct you , I only have 121ish ranked round however I've accumulated hours upon hours of play with non-ranked stroke play rounds.  If you wish to continue a civil conversation or you have any questions simply send me a PM (or once again, contact WGT directly and ask them).

OK. If I am wrong (which I still have doubts), I apologize. 3 months is just not enough time to understand how to play this game at your current level of play. Maybe you're just good, and do practice. I'll take it at that. 

Good luck in the future. 

• 11BC2
    555 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 1:11 PM

Aploogy accpeted ;).  Just to add Jay, while I might be new at this particular game, I've been playing golf games for the past, oh hell, 8-10 years (maybe more).  So while this game does indeed have a steep learning curve (I constantly have issues with wind and putting), at least some of my past experience is helpful.

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 2:25 PM

Well I think jay is correct.I played this dude when he had 6 weeks under his belt L90 with only 114 ranked games and average 57.57.The only reason he's so bold is because he knows wgt dont care.As far as been playing other games for 8-10 years big deal,I and many others have played since 1998 beginning with Links then 7 years Ea Sports tiger woods and 3 years here.

• 11BC2
    555 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 2:33 PM

The manner on these forums is LoL?  Jays 2nd post with the apology was in correct form.  Following up on some hate mission and hijacking a thread serves absolutely no purpose.  My previous post (before the need to defend myself arose) were nothing but GM with helpful tips.

If anyone has any doubt to the validity of my statements simply contact WGT.  This is not some bold statement because WGT don't care.  It's a simple, matter of fact.  All you guys are doing is slinging around mud with what?  

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2015 6:02 PM

Golf is about honor and integrity.

RSS