Help › Forums

Driver

Wed, Sep 9 2015 7:58 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • RustyBlades1
    9 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2015 2:03 PM

Hello  when they say this driver 

TaylorMade R1 Super TP 8.0 Black Driver (OBAN shaft) (L93+)

Will be available for a limited amount of time how long is there limited amount of time

like a week 2 weeks a month   I'm asking as i am level 92 at the moment and still need

about 85 thousand points to get to lvl 93 .  and that wont happen over night  lol

Thank you ....

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2015 8:49 PM

My guess would be the end of the month but it is just a guess.

• hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2015 8:54 PM

I really wouldn't panic!

This one was available ages ago (maybe a year???) for a limited time only!  and is still there!

TaylorMade SLDR 9.0° Driver (White) (L79+)

For a limited time only, the top driver on tour is now available in white at a lower level on WGT. Get more trajectory and distance................

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 1:39 AM

hakman123:

I really wouldn't panic!

This one was available ages ago (maybe a year???) for a limited time only!  and is still there!

TaylorMade SLDR 9.0° Driver (White) (L79+)

For a limited time only, the top driver on tour is now available in white at a lower level on WGT. Get more trajectory and distance................

Not exactly correct. Taylor Made introduced it as a limited edition and had it on the shelves so to speak for 3 months then stopped producing it. When Taylor Made stopped producing it WGT removed it, It was here for the 3 months that Taylor Made produced it. This was 2 years ago. June 26th 2013 

They just brought it back on June 26th of this year to correspond with the release of the new level 103 R1 Driver. I am assuming that Taylor Made did the same and when Taylor Made stops producing it again WGT will remove it again. 

• alpenpirat
    1,124 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 2:15 AM

I agree ..  like to have the same L93 Driver. Hope next month ...

Cheers   Alps 

• hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2015 5:29 AM

borntobesting:

Not exactly correct. Taylor Made introduced it as a limited edition and had it on the shelves so to speak for 3 months then stopped producing it. When Taylor Made stopped producing it WGT removed it, It was here for the 3 months that Taylor Made produced it. This was 2 years ago. June 26th 2013 

They just brought it back on June 26th of this year to correspond with the release of the new level 103 R1 Driver. I am assuming that Taylor Made did the same and when Taylor Made stops producing it again WGT will remove it again. 

Sorry - but this cannot be right. I only joined in Jan 2014. I bought this "limited edition" club when I reached level 79 around the middle of 2014. I had been looking at that Driver for some months leading up to reaching level 79 and being able to buy it.

I recommended the club to several fellow CC members between then and now - and cannot recall it ever being not a stocked item in the Pro Shop during that time.

• RustyBlades1
    9 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2015 1:37 PM

Wasted my time trying to get this driver , i needed another 14780 xp points to reach level

93  and they go and remove the driver  no chance of getting it now .

• Maudit01
    25 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2015 6:30 AM

same for me ... i needed just 4000 points to get lvl 93....now have to wait lvl 96 to have a 287 driver...

• alpenpirat
    1,124 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2015 7:07 AM

Better you take your money in other thigs. Never more into this game. 

WGT is only a klicker klacker ping pong on a rollercoaster. 

• RustyBlades1
    9 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2015 4:49 PM

Ok i no i'm waisting my time but can WGT  kindly list this Driver again because i am

now level 93  lol  go on do me a favor and place it back on WGT for a week .

I have the credits to buy it so come on bring it back .

• PAGES
RSS