Forums

Help › Forums

METER SPEED

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 9 2015 2:03 PM (5 replies)
  • fishrdav
    106 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 8:53 PM

Question here , Does anyone notice that when you are playing even lies low wind and and very fast greens that the meter seems to go slower , as opposed to playing even lies with high winds. I have been noticing that the meter picks up its intensity in the higher wind matches as opposed to to the low wind matches and the meter seems more unreliable. I have been playing a lot of CC tournaments and have been noticing this trait. If any knows how to compensate or QUIRKS that can be done to your computer please enlighten me....LOL ><>

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2015 1:12 PM

pdb1:
     But once the code is live, we have no way on a daily or hourly basis, or a per person basis influence the performance of the meter.

Then why can they intentionally slow it down to a crawl JUST for me, and JUST for one particular shot that I want, if I pay them 30 credits?

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2015 3:18 PM

twinponds169:

pdb1:
     But once the code is live, we have no way on a daily or hourly basis, or a per person basis influence the performance of the meter.

Then why can they intentionally slow it down to a crawl JUST for me, and JUST for one particular shot that I want, if I pay them 30 credits?

LOL, good question.

Lets face it as per threads all over forum for all this year at least, sh!tty changes made equals games fooked, or at least its a damn site worse than when i started playing it (1yr 4 month)

Bubbs

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2015 4:07 PM

fishrdav:

Question here , Does anyone notice that when you are playing even lies low wind and and very fast greens that the meter seems to go slower , as opposed to playing even lies with high winds. I have been noticing that the meter picks up its intensity in the higher wind matches as opposed to to the low wind matches and the meter seems more unreliable. I have been playing a lot of CC tournaments and have been noticing this trait. If any knows how to compensate or QUIRKS that can be done to your computer please enlighten me....LOL ><>

Never noticed that, I can miss the meter no matter the conditions.

Low wind I dont care as it lands me within birdie distance, big winds and you notice it more, could that be the problem ?

• alpenpirat
    1,122 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2015 2:03 PM

The meter performance is a combination of our code running in the flashplayer on your machine.  

That says all;

Every player have a cood running. This code determines whether you win or swim. i see that in to very much CttH rounds. Last days i hit 95 % the center of all hits . Had mostly 5 hits very closed to the hole. All with 2 - 9 feet. Than the code kicked me down with hits from 15 to 25 feet away. Whats a big joke every where here !!!!! Ball is falling likea stone down, or the distance is unrealistic. Over and over .. the same results.

Thats why i never do any tournaments i have to pay here. 

RSS