Forums

Help › Forums

E-Cigar

Wed, Mar 2 2016 8:59 PM (40 replies)
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 6:26 PM

As some of you know, thanks to playing golf with my three older brothers as a child, I gained the vice of always playing with a fine cigar....still do...Churchills :-] I played the other day with my 31 year old brother, David. He has been trying hard to quit smoking Marlborough cigareets, by vaping, you know, E-Cigs. Anyway, we went to play and he bought me an E-Cigar and said "try this Lil'", so I did. Weird...very weird....it was like performing felacio on a robot....thank you no

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 7:54 PM

If I said my name was Robbie would that work

EDIT: Just in case to any one else I know SP a little, and 25 years nearly older...just a joke.

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 9:41 PM

I tried several. It all depends on the make and model of e - cigarette and the liquid used. 95% are disappointing but occasionally a good brand with the liquid that goes is not too bad.

My Daughter use one very good, many heavy smoke and a taste like tobacco. But before, she test many models which are BS. It took her almost two years to find what suited (and some money)

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 4:47 AM

SweetiePie:

A....it was like performing felacio on a robot....thank you no

That's a tough argument to dispute, for a lot of us I would imagine.

However ur spelling makes it sound like an ice cream

Correction : ***

Word filter fer fiks sakes - F E L L A T I O

In Thailand we prefer BBBJ & UP2U, everyone understands

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 8:08 AM

oneeyedjohn:

However ur spelling makes it sound like an ice cream

Correction : ***

Word filter fer fiks sakes - F E L L A T I O

Well Uno-I-J, I could smell that (***) coming, so I tried to fix it....isn't a screem that it would be filtered ? You know, coming from a neighborhood where it is something as common as a peanut butter & jelly sandwich....it is tantamount  to filtering "golf", or ***. It's a funny world...nada to the E-Cigar....I would rather slum it with a RyJ (stems & seeds). No, I would rather dangle a La Flour Domincana anyday that I can't produce a Cohiba...but only a Cohiba with the gold embossed letters and the key to them, the gold embossed words; Habana, Cuba. All the other Cohiba's are harsh, as the cheap dope smokers refer to what they can afford...know what I'm saying ? 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 9:39 AM

SweetiePie:

Well Uno-I-J, I could smell that (***) coming, so I tried to fix it....isn't a screem that it would be filtered ? You know, coming from a neighborhood where it is something as common as a peanut butter & jelly sandwich....it is tantamount  to filtering "golf", or ***. It's a funny world...nada to the E-Cigar....I would rather slum it with a RyJ (stems & seeds). No, I would rather dangle a La Flour Domincana anyday that I can't produce a Cohiba...but only a Cohiba with the gold embossed letters and the key to them, the gold embossed words; Habana, Cuba. All the other Cohiba's are harsh, as the cheap dope smokers refer to what they can afford...know what I'm saying ? 

No Lily, give us a clue.  ;)

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 12:08 PM

SweetiePie:

As some of you know, thanks to playing golf with my three older brothers as a child, I gained the vice of always playing with a fine cigar....still do...Churchills :-] I played the other day with my 31 year old brother, David. He has been trying hard to quit smoking Marlborough cigareets, by vaping, you know, E-Cigs. Anyway, we went to play and he bought me an E-Cigar and said "try this Lil'", so I did. Weird...very weird....it was like performing felacio on a robot....thank you no

J/K   sorry,   just couldn't resist.  ;-)

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 1:02 PM

hpurey:

Where's MichaelStroke when you need him?

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2015 12:16 PM

andyson:

hpurey:

Where's MichaelStroke when you need him?

That is a mystery Andy...I posted on his wall a while back, asking just that ~ Lily ~

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2015 2:45 AM

Michael has had to retire from the game , apparently he has repetitive strain injury in both wrists.

RSS