Forums

Help › Forums

The National WGT Enquirer - July Special Report - Good News For a Change!

Fri, Jul 3 2015 9:15 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 6:12 PM

The Trio don't like folks readin' the Enquirer... keeps gettin' the hook just like C-Storms famous threads  :-{

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 6:59 PM

SweetiePie:

A special thank you to my good friend Lily.

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 8:06 PM

andyson:

I just got this in an e-mail....

The Enquirer staff is really tired of reading about all the "issues", problems, and bugs reported on the WGT Forum and thought "Why not post some good news for a change?".

That said, we asked our intrepid WGT Insider to send us some photos of the great things going on at WGT.  We feature the New Ideas Department, Development, and QA in this Special Report. Way to go WGT!

LOL :)

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 8:18 PM

Lily and I agree 100% !

...that Andy is the funniest sonofagun here.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 8:30 PM

All very funny:)

Any one got the number of the new ideas department.  I have a great new tool that I could let go for sat 10 sleeves of Nikes.  All I need some monkey dumb enough to buy it, and I see a rich vein in the new ideas of dumb monkeys:)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 8:31 PM

andyson:

SweetiePie:

A special thank you to my good friend Lily.

Oh My God....getting ready for "Dance Fever".....where's my drink ?

Really amazing...I personally rank it equal to my other favorite of your cooler than cool handiwork...the Mount Rushmore bit you did....and should encore

Love it !

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 8:39 PM

Best laugh I've had in a long time. Thanks man.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Jul 2 2015 8:48 PM

I know my friend Andy and I have had our differences in the past, but this month's Enquirer couldn't be more appropriate at this time.

And what's even more strange is, the WGT team posted a thread telling players about different quirks to look for in the game. It seems WGT set their selves up for this months Enquirer.

WGT, listen to the Veteran players of this game, not the share holders who could quite honestly careless about how this game operates.

Play well

• yobooya
    899 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2015 9:15 AM

I always wondered why we have so many features that resembled carnival rides. ;-0) 

• PAGES
RSS