Forums

Help › Forums

Prices for the new clubs

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 9 2009 2:57 PM (4 replies)
  • gmurf
    22 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2009 12:37 PM

Anyone else think that the prices are getting too high for the new clubs?

900 credits is a lot for the "new state of the art driver", aswell as prices for other clubs such as the putters at 400, which in my opinion cudnt be worth that value as their stats arent that much better,maybe im wrong but i dont think theyl give much more of an advantage.

The pro shop in a way favours newer players, as us who have been here a while and bought the last batch of clubs or drivers, only to see them become replaced and left inferior, to the new clubs which new players will come along and buy first time, without wasting their money on the inferior clubs.

I reall think it would be fairer to have a trade in for older clubs, not at their orignal price but at around 66% of what they were seems fair to me to be honest!

Anyone else feel the same way? Cos im poor and i cant keep forkin out money to catch up with the pack!!

1,644 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2009 1:29 PM

They are working on it.  Search the forum for similar posts.

*edit*  haha!  I've been studying the way of the Ninja too!  =D

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2009 1:30 PM

"We are already working on a trade-in feature, and will announce an expected release date as we get closer to completing it." -- WGTAlex

By the sound of that I'd say you'll be able to get some of your money back on old clubs fairly soon.

• gmurf
    22 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2009 2:43 PM

Cheers guys,

maybe if i have worse clubs il feel like an underdog and be inspired to victory!!!

They shud let us make our own clubs il design some persimmon headed monsters and sell em for a credit each!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2009 2:57 PM

They are working on it.  Search the forum for similar posts.

*edit*  haha!  I've been studying the way of the Ninja too!  =D

Oh please!!...  Who ever heard of a Canadian Ninja??! 

;^)

RSS