Forums

Help › Forums

Chambers Bay Golf Paranormal - US Open Major Championship 2015 - Post Here!

Wed, Jul 15 2015 6:46 PM (24 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2015 10:55 PM

So Medford Mel (and possibly Fmagnets) are gonna delay our start a couple days with their whatnots and whatevers - so I (this is Yancy) am builing a 1:72 replica of Chambers Bay in an adjunct area all up on YancyLand. Here theories and premises can be talked out so that in the coming week as we head to Chambers Bay - We will know what they know and what they cannot know weknow that they now know these things.

Gonna start the unofficial/official community open thread here - Please share anything unusuables here so that we can keep the momentum goin and such - This US Open is gonna change the way the game of Golf is played forever (probably/allegedly).

Heres my initial section of the 1:72 size Chambers Bay replica course and me hitting a few shots around all up on it and such.

Again, please share your screen shots or stories or the other right here please. The whole community is encouraged, as always, to comment on posts as wells.

Sincerely, My name is Yancy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2015 10:56 PM

US OPEN 2015 Paranormal Reports - Chambers Bay Golf Course #1/?

Team Yancy Golf's Premiere Paranormal Team presents their introduction installment of this year's "U.S. Open Golf Major Championship Paranormal Golf Course activity". Chambers Bay will provide us many chances to better understand the Aliens and the ongoing colonization of Earth via our golf courses.

Much Much More to Follow - I am cereal.
    - Subscribe For Possible Live Reports From Chambers Bay
    - Photos not shared elsewhere found @TeamYancy on Twitler

This episode Yancy prepares to test his opening theories and whatnot
    regarding the unusual "time-portals" that are having "cloaking" issues
    or something all like that's.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2015 3:38 PM

Fantastic video Yancy, good work. As usual i look forward to your future workings and findings.

Bubbs

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2015 6:30 PM

And whatnots ....

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jun 12 2015 9:19 AM

Longtime WGT player Joeyola shared these with me last week, however I was not ready to talk about them until now. Look at whats going on here. We have an Alien, right out in the open working what appears to be a DJ booth. There could be perhaps a wedding going on in the same pic, with the Aliens "cloaked" but somehow the radio frequencies are scrambling just his "cloaking" device. These screen caps are perhaps
    a game changer all up here.

Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2015 12:20 AM

Now this is giving me the genuine willies heres. Now as I was using the google mapper deal on the internets to "walk"around Chambers Bay so I know which mounds would be the best to squat for both golf and paranormal observationables. So I use the man in yellow to walk the street level and come up what be looking like a nice perch hill.

Then I see this. Looks to be a small child in a stroller, but wheres the adults?

You can do full 360 spins and look up down alls and whatbnots - down the paths, anywhere you can imagine and NO Parents/Adults around.

Could this be a child spirit who perhaps haunts the course?

Gonna have trouble sleeping
    Will check back for any inputs and such. I dont want to talk about this - hope someone can take a peek a round verify my paranormal panic.

Encouragables given to try it yourself the link below will take you all up on the googler maps right to this picture arena.

Felling Little Anxiety, I am Yancy

Here what is the linker that will put you on the googler maps right here like ups:
    https://www.google.com/maps/@47.200524,-122.57369,3a,75y,176.32h,52.75t/data=!3m5!1e1!3m3!1sSlbvnaiFZY4AAAQfDQ78Dg!2e0!3e11?hl=en

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2015 11:17 AM

Maybe I am out of the loop or whatbnots but I just read this in the Sunday Oregonian newspaper........

Holes #1 and #18 will be alternated to be par 4's and par 5's - changing daily

AND

Hole #9 - the par3 elevated shot, has an alternate tee that makes it an UPHILL shot.

There are reasons for this. I will do my best to uncover the truth and such.

Anyone else have info on this?

THX - I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• BIGAL123
    200 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2015 6:06 PM

Yancy -

No need to worry about the small child in the stroller - she is with the cameraman.  Just posing her to increase her portfolio for her future career.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2015 10:37 PM

BIGAL123:

Yancy -

No need to worry about the small child in the stroller - she is with the cameraman.  Just posing her to increase her portfolio for her future career.

Are you sures? I looked for shadows all Sherlock Holmes style and whatnots. Maybe she is from the future?

Hope your take is right.

THX BIGAL123
     --- YANCY

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2015 11:44 PM

1 TREE (in play) - Finding this highly unusuals & makes me think of Phil and the tree that ate his ball at Olympic couple back

---- Yance

RSS