CARROUSEL DOES NOT WORK WELL

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 28 2015 1:46 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TR1ANNA
    91 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2015 2:18 AM

Hi friends,

Since yesterday, the carrousel of videos does not work well and when you pick one of the videos, you always receive the next message: SORRY, WE ARE UNABLE TO PROCESS YOUR REQUEST, TRY IT AGAIN.

And you can try it more and more and you always receive the same message.

Really, it is very strange that each day that you open WGT, you will be waiting for the new surprise; that is to say: what will not work in the day in question.

Please WGT solve the problems in time, because really I am waiting for the day when the payment applications will not work, something impossible because your only interest is MONEY, MONEY and only MONEY.

Best regards friend and if you have the same problem, write here about it,

DAM.

• JohnWagers
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2015 1:01 PM

I also wish they would fix the multiplayer UNEXPECTED ERROR that has kept me from finishing a round in the last 3 days. The game is fun, but if all it can do is let you play by yourself, then I'll go back to my Wii Tiger Woods. I like to play against other players, but if one, or both, or going to be knocked out of the game on every round, it sorta makes the game useless.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2015 1:51 PM

LiveGamer does the carrousel videos, not WGT. That's why the LiveGamer logo is on the carrousel.

WGT just sells advertising space to LiveGamer.

2,111 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2015 2:56 PM

This is nothing new actually!  It's not actually WGT's fault, as they do sell space to advertisers and some of the uploaded videos do not play properly.  Just takes patience, but I almost alway manage to get my full 7 credits each day!!!  wow what a windfall!!!

• fairground11
    1,211 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2015 1:17 AM

maybe its a spanish thing because i got the same

• TR1ANNA
    91 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2015 3:00 AM

That is not excuse....., if I promote in my webpage a service for my customers, I have to be worried in the case it does not work. On the contrary, I prefer that this service dissapears because in this case I am not really helping to my customers; that's simple...... When the problem is in WGT game, you are always the guilty and when it is in the different external services, the problem is theirs (I am agree, but try to solve it because is a service in your webpage). I wonder if the problem was in Paypal and they will not receive right the payments....., what would be the procedure????

Best regards friends,

DAM.

• TR1ANNA
    91 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2015 1:54 AM

Four days since the problem, and for the moment there is no solution at this respect. I wonder when it will be solved. It is really incredible, each day that you open the game, a new different problem happens lol. Sometimes in the auxiliar services, sometime in the game.

Best regards friends,

DAM.

• Ljuba69
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2015 2:09 PM

fairground11:

maybe its a spanish thing because i got the same

Same problem in Serbia :(

• TR1ANNA
    91 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2015 5:16 AM

Five days and the problem continues. None solves anything as usual. I wonder how many days we shall be with this problems, thanks to Supersonic and thank to the passivity of WGT. Let's see if this does not take more time than the Chinese Wall lol.

Best regards and luck,

DAM

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2015 8:03 AM

TR1ANNA:

Four days since the problem, . . .

it usually take LiveGamer several days to sort a problem out, and apparently, they don't work weekends.

• PAGES
RSS