Forums

Help › Forums

TAKE A LOOK - RECRUITING NOW - Our 2021 Calendar Tournaments Season Tees Off Soon - March 1st - Fair Play Golf Club

Wed, Feb 17 2021 10:51 AM (34 replies)
  • Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2015 6:49 PM

FAIR PLAY GOLF CLUB                                                                                                                      

What's Happening in 2021?

-- Regular weekly, monthly, free and fee competitions, including club v club.

-- Monthly Prize 'Calendar Tournaments' during our season, March to November

-- Monthly and weekly Prize CTTH competitions 

-- Club Golfers of the Year Contest - Best scratch and handicap players based on points won in the CTs

Pledge Bank:

Our novel idea of a club credits/equipment pledge bank is a great success. Members make their pledge towards the Calendar Tournaments (21) prize fund.  

There are no single entry fees for any of these tournaments.

The minimum (optional) pledge of ($10) *1,000 credits or equipment to that value entitles the pledger to play for prizes in all the CTs, that's an average of less than 50 credits in each tournament for a 1,000 credit pledge 

So far, 9,000 credits pledged for 2021

*Members that sign up late to the Calendar Tournaments can make a reduced % pledge depending on how many prize CTs are left to play.  

Although we're not a club run rigidly by 'rules',  we do have 3 guidelines we expect our members to abide by.

1. A  monthly check is done on members club tournament activity.   

An average of at least one club tournament played per week is expected from the members.  But allowances are made for holidays, taking a break from the game etc.

2. Any club member proved to be giving unwarranted abuse to any member of WGT will be dropped from the club.

3. Club CTTH putting tournaments.  We trust our members to use only the putter in club putting tournaments. 

4. We encourage the members to use the free club pass every time it's available.  Playing in Turf Wars, Club Clashes etc., there's no club rule,  it's the member's choice.

Reviews about their Fair Play Golf Club experiences:

"I really enjoy being a member of Fair Play CC in all aspects. There are constantly new tournaments to enter into, and they are competitive and fun.........

Also the field of experienced players always gives me a goal to strive toward.........

The club blogs are informative and the handicapping system is kept up to date. So far they put up with me, so I plan to be here a long time."   -   dimpleripper

"The 1st CC club I joined, I had no idea what was going on. It didn't seem to be doing much........

Now I know what a CC Club is about. Always posting games, handicap, and club information. I know and play with a few but would like to meet all.

A very friendly club. Cheers from down under."     -  Ted3rd

CLICK HERE to send  join request >  home.aspx?id=145774

Or send friend request or message.

PS:  There are NO QUITTERS in this club!

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2015 6:53 PM
    • United Kingdom

95 Posts
      03-13-2015 10:51 AM

Sounds good, if i were looking for a new club you and grande oaks would be top of my list, but ive chopped and changed too much of late. 

Maybe you could have a match for me, lol, loser gets me

• IRISHPUNK United States
      3,206 Posts
      03-13-2015 10:53 AM

KronosKeylock:

Sounds good, if i were looking for a new club you and grande oaks would be top of my list, but ive chopped and changed too much of late. 

Maybe you could have a match for me, lol, loser gets me

Why.... thank you, sir.  

• KronosKeylock United Kingdom
      95 Posts
      03-13-2015 11:10 AM

Keep an eye out for my club Ardnamurchan point in the competition tommorow annd ggood luck to both of your clubs

Martine

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2015 7:00 PM

phred952

156 Posts
    05-15-2015 10:28 AM

This is a great club, with a lot going on.  If you are not enjoying the CC you currently belong to, give us a try.

phred952

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2015 6:44 PM

bump

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2015 4:36 PM

Check us out here at Fair Play Golf Club.

Phred952

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2015 10:09 AM

• beachboybubbagum
    21 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2015 5:00 AM

Good luck to all

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2015 10:12 AM

• MrHavacamp89
    12 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2015 1:55 PM

I am in a boring club currently.  Would you kindly accept me into awesome club if I dropped out of mine?

Thanks,

Dave

"Oh golly, I'm hot today"

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2015 5:11 PM

Hello Dave,

your more than welcome to join our "awesome" club.  Click on the join request and our current co-owner will gladly accept.

Chat soon, Dub.

RSS