Help › Forums

Players with no respect for others

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 6 2015 6:34 AM (25 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2015 7:58 AM

SweetiePie:
    Well, I owe you much gratitude for my love of history....there was so much interesting stuff about you in the school history books ;-}

You're very welcome SP!  I am proud of my prominence in the chapter on "Classroom Punishment".  With all modesty if it weren't for me, writing 500 sentences "I will not dip Grace's pigtails in the inkwell.", the ruler across the knuckles, notes to parents, and many more wouldn't exist.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2015 9:03 AM

andyson:

SweetiePie:
    Well, I owe you much gratitude for my love of history....there was so much interesting stuff about you in the school history books ;-}

You're very welcome SP!  I am proud of my prominence in the chapter on "Classroom Punishment".  With all modesty if it weren't for me, writing 500 sentences "I will not dip Grace's pigtails in the inkwell.", the ruler across the knuckles, notes to parents, and many more wouldn't exist.

Yep, darn funny stuff...then in the college textbook, when it got more mature, you know, when you were 14 and you trained Grace to do something kinda goofy and fun with the movement of those pig-tails...naughty boy ;-} 

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2015 2:06 PM

oneeyedjohn:

Nobody will read ur post until u paragraph it properly.

HUH!  What?  the words alone don't count?  What are you a former english grammar high school teacher with nothing else to do?   Would you not read the Gettysburg Address if it wasn't paragraphed properly? My Nickle!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2015 6:11 PM

You guys don't want me back on here commenting, I'll just read and shut the hell up. The trolls have enough people to come back on. I have no time for their wasted life comments.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2015 2:27 PM

I vaguely remember u as a tosser who tried to threaten me.

Shall I have another go at ur nationality......

...nah, waste of space u are.

duda51:

Oneeyednobhead had it coming for a long time,if he can give it he can take it,no pun intended,lmfao

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2015 6:42 PM

oneeyedjohn:

Shall I have another go at ur nationality......

...nah, waste of space u are.

Yeah!  A waste!  Like spelling out EVEN the tough words such as, "your" and "you"!

just sayin'...

d  :)

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2015 11:10 PM

up yours

happy now

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2015 12:07 AM

BigBlockVettes:
    I hope that some of you will let him know old people have rights to ..

Heck, old or young...you hve  love for  BBC...I'll be your Huckleberry

Eff him BBV...move on.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2015 12:53 AM

dchallenger:

Yeah!  A waste!  Like spelling out EVEN the tough words such as, "your" and "you"!

just sayin'...

Showing your age there old timer, you've obviously never been on twitter, facebook, or texted anyone,,,LOL

I have a daughter who was majoring in English Lit, when I got a text from her I couldn't even read it, had to have the younger daughter translate it....

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2015 1:00 AM

renniw52:

You guys don't want me back on here commenting, I'll just read and shut the hell up. The trolls have enough people to come back on. I have no time for their wasted life comments.

FYI, I'm sure you could have done that without this post, unless...

RSS