Help › Forums

Paying to have a smooth and slower meter

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 1 2015 10:36 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2015 12:16 AM

What a sad situation , for the last 5 years knowing that  MrWGT  COULD HAVE FIXED OUR  METER PROBLEMS but did  not ,  and now he wants to charge us 30 credits in order to have a smoth,  and slow meter  30 credits per shot, MRWGT you should have to repay me every ball that i have purchased in the last few years, blaming that it is always our computers why we had bad meters, you should be put on a plane and shipped to Russia where your kind of people live,  there is no way you are an American  you work in Communist ways. i hope bad things happen to you for the rest of your life  you are a worthless human being and if the players here at WGT would wise up no one would buy any thing from the game anymore and bankrupt your A**  and again i hope your communist soul goes to hell for what you have done to all the players here at WGT , ive done wrote to Niki  , callaway, and the other sponsors of the game including the USPGA OF WHAT KIND OF CROOK YOU ARE, SO TAKE YOUR GAME AND SHOVE AS FAR AS YOU CAN RIGHT UP YOUR YOU KNOW WHAT WHERE THE SUN DOESNT SHINE 

• oldtwofeathers
    67 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2015 12:26 AM

Or you could always try clearing your browser! LOL

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2015 1:02 AM

took him the best part of 5000 rounds to get that off his chest.

Admirable restraint.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2015 2:35 AM

EdwardRo:
    What a sad situation , for the last 5 years knowing that  MrWGT  COULD HAVE FIXED OUR  METER PROBLEMS but did  not ,  and now he wants to charge us 30 credits in order to have a smoth,  and slow meter  30 credits per shot, MRWGT you should have to repay me every ball that i have purchased in the last few years, blaming that it is always our computers why we had bad meters

Good point, agree completely.

EdwardRo:
    you should be put on a plane and shipped to Russia where your kind of people live,  there is no way you are an American  you work in Communist ways. i hope bad things happen to you for the rest of your life  you are a worthless human being and if the players here at WGT would wise up no one would buy any thing from the game anymore and bankrupt your A**  and again i hope your communist soul goes to hell for what you have done to all the players here at WGT , ive done wrote to Niki  , callaway, and the other sponsors of the game including the USPGA OF WHAT KIND OF CROOK YOU ARE, SO TAKE YOUR GAME AND SHOVE AS FAR AS YOU CAN RIGHT UP YOUR YOU KNOW WHAT WHERE THE SUN DOESNT SHINE 

Thorazine dosage needs doubled, completely lost the plot.

• EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2015 5:25 AM

I clean my browser before every round i play,  and yes maybe i got a little out of hand on my thoughts of MRwgt ,  my  main point was we should all have good meters without having to pay a price for it, the hundreds of balls that where lost knowing that wgt could have stopped it but instead they want us players to pay for a smooth meter,

• TCarroll1958
    49 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2015 5:34 AM

[View:http://www.wgt.com/themes/wgt/utility/:550:0]

• EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2015 6:16 AM

Thorazine dosage needs doubled, completely lost the plot.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 PaulTon   yes i do take medications  i been on disability for over 10 years im not a young fella  and i dont take narcotics of  any kind,  the only medications i do take are medicines i have to take to keep me alive,  i dont play near as much as i use to because i mainly have to do surveys in order to get wgt balls to play , my wife was killed a couple years ago,  so i have to spend most of my time  during the week doing surveys so i have golf balls to play the weekends,  this game is my only entertainment  ,   and i enjoy very much playing golf with the good people here at WGT  being on a fix income and taking care of   my wonderful  14 year old daughter takes every dime i make , and yes maybe once a month if i have an extra 5 dollars i will buy a sleeve of balls when the surveys dont agree with me, i play the Niki level 71 balls so i can be competitive  with  other players ,  all my clubs are old school i just love playing the game of golf, i played real golf for over 30 years before i had become ill and i had a 1 handicap ,  and i sincerely  apologize  to MRwgt  and anyone else i may have offended ,    

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2015 7:08 AM

Sorry to hear of your troubles Edward, pay me no mind, I'm just an eejit with a big mouth.

Agree with you 100% on the focus boost issue.

• thepack52
    219 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2015 5:39 PM

oldtwofeathers:

i also clean my cache and the shockwave cache. my meter is still erratic at times. goes somewhat slow, then speeds up like a raped ape right before the ding and travels to far. sometimes i click early because it runs an inch or so after i click, sometimes it stops on a fricking dime when i click and go way left so, it is not my computer. as there are probably 1000 or more people playing at any given time and 1/2 or more are having a problem with the meter, i doubt very much that it is everyones computer. wgt has a problem, refuses to fix it because we are all dummies and keep spwending our money on a flawed program

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2015 6:57 PM

thepack52:

oldtwofeathers:

my meter is still erratic at times. goes somewhat slow, then speeds up like a raped ape right before the ding and travels to far. sometimes i click early because it runs an inch or so after i click, sometimes it stops on a fricking dime when i click and go way left so, it is not my computer. as there are probably 1000 or more people play

As indirectly explained in the VEM patent, that's how the game is programmed. It may vary w/ skill advancement but for many the meter is unpredictable. As WGT is a super complex program w/ tons of features and options, don't you think they would have mastered 'meter 1:01'? Yes. So, therefore, IMO, and as agreed on by TM and other respected members in the forum, just by this fact alone, the meter is usually running just as programmed.

meter dispositions observed:

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/237554.aspx

• PAGES
RSS