Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Tests Jayw4862's "Spin to Win" Putting Secret!

Sat, May 30 2015 7:48 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2015 12:01 PM

Yancy has gone all out here and turned an ordinary pool table into an actual WGT putting grid via underthetable circuitboards and such. This will allow us to see if the "Spin & Win" putting secret from WGT - applies in a hybrid golfing environment (Beta.V3.2.2.2)

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2015 12:39 PM

Yancy ya forgot to chalk up your Putter befor starting, ya might have got Some invalid Frictional Dynamic Traction roll Readings there suggest you Repeat the Repeat of jays Spin and putt technique l Repeat just Repeat the Repeats the Voice over was great

Dave(S.A.P Unit)

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2015 1:56 PM

Yancy Yancy Yancy.... Fantastic!  Can I reserve some Alien Hunting shorts for WGTShamwow?  He needs a size medium.

Admin

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2015 5:18 PM

Great!!!! I think I even learned a few things that will make that spin and ding technique even better.

Can't wait to meet ya in person bud ;-)

Jay

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2015 8:45 PM

WGTadmin:

Yancy Yancy Yancy.... Fantastic!  Can I reserve some Alien Hunting shorts for WGTShamwow?  He needs a size medium.

Admin

Glads you enjoyed the video Admin - And sho we can hook the WGTShamwow up and whatbots with a pair of these sweet digs.

However, if I make make a recommendation from experience - you wanna get them one size larger than normal. Cause of all the running you got to do from the "Alien Anxiety Attacks" he will be a havings.
    Sincerely, I am Yancy

• WGTShamWow
    905 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2015 10:59 AM

Thanks for the recommendation on size Yancy! Got to make sure they are either high viz yellow or orange, got to be safe when I am sprinting for my life!

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2015 5:03 PM

YancyCan:

WGTadmin:

Admin

Glads you enjoyed the video Admin - And sho we can hook the WGTShamwow up and whatbots with a pair of these sweet digs.

However, if I make make a recommendation from experience - you wanna get them one size larger than normal. Cause of all the running you got to do from the "Alien Anxiety Attacks" he will be a havings.
    Sincerely, I am Yancy

Have enjoyed all of your videos!  

Admin

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2015 6:42 PM

Gezzzz             Yancy    Thank you so much    ..........now I know how to putt  on this   unexplainble       WGT     greens   ....  good work Yancy  and Mel      ...      

• gerryniswonger
    1,890 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2015 6:38 AM

This video meant absolutely nothing to me!  Is it a joke or what?  I don't want to appear to be a fool.  If there is something TRULY helpful in it can you put into words I can understand?

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2015 7:12 AM

maybe like me you felt the putter should have been chalked up first ?

• PAGES
RSS