Mon, May 25 2015 7:12 AM (3 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2015 1:04 AM

"International Roundtable to Lower Golfing Scores"
    FMagnets & Medford Mel -- Keynote Presenters
    Both Mathematicians & WGT Golfers
    Hosted by Yancy

Watch the big brains argue out their personal theorums on the golf null hypothesis for getting the ball into the hole and whantnots! Challengers now being tested.
    Inquire @TeamYancy or use the WGT messenger thinger.
    Sincerely, I am Yancy

PART ONE OF TWO

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2015 1:35 AM

May I commend you once again Yancy for the in depth summit meeting.

My only concern is , I feel you are trying to get one over on FMags here , I hope , with due respect you show him the video evidence.

It was noticed with medford Mel's equations that Mels anti-tangent = Haribo Law 2015 that it does slightly differ from the 2014 version which I believe FMags may still be using

* Mels anti - tang-tastic = Haribo Law 2014

Now we all know Haribo Tang-tastics can, and in some cases been proved to cause eye closure and face grimacing to those of the players not hardened to such sourness.

I hope deep down yourself and Mel are not trying to have FMags over here, but I believe once awake, Fmags will prove your theorum hogwash and  once again will rise to the fore.

Hoping you are sincerely Yancy ;-)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2015 1:54 AM

We always appreciate any input from the Mushy01 man - as he brings clarity (mostly).
    The rebuttal from Fmagnets required so much editing just for language alone when Mel was poking him awake with that R-11.

No worries - Fmagnets had his bully pulpit to rebuke the theorem put forth by the Medford Mel - to which, as expected, he took full advantage of.

For most of us common folk - we cereally use like 10% of our brains or such - but these guys are outliers if you will - as I been saying they use upwards of 80% of their brains.

Tried to play the role of mediator between them as they argued out null-hypothisi and correlatbles to table.

The Fmagnets rebuttal should be out in few days. Its been filmed and its huge.
    Sincerely, I am Yancy

RSS