Forums

Help › Forums

Plz explain(Wgt Staff)

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 26 2015 8:47 AM (8 replies)
  • Yellowcab99
    12 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2015 6:41 AM
    Member since (Fev-2015) 80-90 days?? and he is a "TOUR MASTER" AVG 66.62-Level 81 and no Counrey club??? "fake or real player??wgt staff? PLEASE EXLPAIN...4 me this "IMPOSSIBLE" ty.
  • WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2015 12:56 PM

We'll have someone look into the matter. Please note that you can submit this information to our Customer Support team for faster response.

-WGTyphoon

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2015 1:12 PM

Play 3 hours everyday and you can easily reach legend within 3 months. Especially with new gear. 

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2015 1:12 PM

It isn't hard to get to lvl 81 Tour Master in a couple of months....legend to TL is the only grind! Been done "legally" 100's of times, silly question...

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2015 1:13 PM

It's no where near being impossible.

Some players are just that good and have the money to spend to level up buying Lvl boosts, or the time to play a lot of games to eran XP that way.

It took me a year to make the Legend tier and level 90. I use free credits pretty much exclusively and never bought a WGT XP boost product. Other players were/are better than me and they reached Legend and Lvl 90 in a lot less time than it took me

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2015 1:43 PM

As per others, what is impossible? Certainly if you play a few hours per day (and many do) attaining low level 80's is easy.

Getting to TM is easy with the improved equipment (and assuming you are playing a lot and learning all the shots, greens and course management, then an average of 66 is very attainable. Many have made Legend by that stage.

Conversely many would say with the improved equipment and you have taken the time to learn the game, that not getting to Legend by level 90 is impossible........

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2015 1:47 PM

WGTyphoon:

We'll have someone look into the matter. Please note that you can submit this information to our Customer Support team for faster response.

-WGTyphoon

Think your / their, time could be better spent elsewhere Typhoon ?

As Dan said " silly question " , for ALL the reasons pointed out.

• Slojoeguam
    163 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 1:41 AM

I was unemployed at the time and could play a lot...made legend at level 72 in 9 weeks. It can be done.

• DaveDwingdale
    1,240 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 8:47 AM

Gee, personally I'd be more concerned about people like this.  Do they need assistance ? (from the OPs recent playing companions)

just sayin'  ;-)

DaveD

RSS