Forums

Help › Forums

THEY STILL CAN"T FIGURE THIS OUT???

Sat, May 30 2015 6:23 AM (6 replies)
  • CMcCartney727
    1,417 Posts
    Sat, May 23 2015 6:36 PM

It must be incredibly difficult to have the correct green speeds display in the RG's, since the geniuses at this site can't seem to figure it out... After I got over the fact that maybe, just MAYBE, this cheat that was introduced wasn't so bad, I figured I'd try an RG... After I power-lipped out putts on the first two holes, I realized that the tournament that is advertised as VERY FAST, is actually TOURNEY speed.  HOW LONG HAVE WE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS SHIIIT???  These aye holes are too busy counting their focking money to pay attention to anything in these forums... suck it, WGT...

• dmatt236
    55 Posts
    Sat, May 23 2015 6:43 PM

I have seen them advertised different from what they say once signed up but they are correct in game.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2015 2:01 PM

dmatt236:

I have seen them advertised different from what they say once signed up but they are correct in game.

Not always ...

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2015 11:11 PM

CMcCartney727:
    After I power-lipped out putts on the first two holes, I realized that the tournament that is advertised as VERY FAST, is actually TOURNEY speed.

Oh, the difficulty of looking in your top right corner to actually check the green speed...

Btw, I think it happens mostly with VF 10 ending up being T 11, not much difference, so I'm positive the lipouts were due to the fact WGT is screwing with you (and almost exclusively you) and not the green speed.

• CMcCartney727
    1,417 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2015 5:58 PM

mkrizan86:

Oh, the difficulty of looking in your top right corner to actually check the green speed...

Obviously a seasoned WGT veteran who knows better than to believe what he reads on this site. Clearly you're not as gullible as I am.  I bow to your supreme understanding of all things WGT.

• JoeMaverick
    843 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2015 1:43 AM

you know it's not really a bug. There's no name for green 11; 10 = very fast, 12 = tournament, 13 = championship but nothing for 11. When I've started this game tournament could be 11 or 12. Now it's very fast that can be 10 or 11. There's no reason to complain here when you know it. Keep your energy for something more painful (and we have the choice) ;)

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2015 6:23 AM

CMcCartney727:

mkrizan86:

Obviously a seasoned WGT veteran who knows better than to believe what he reads on this site. Clearly you're not as gullible as I am.  I bow to your supreme understanding of all things WGT.

Whaaaaaaat? No challenge to play me for my "lunch money" this time? I'm shocked ;-)

RSS