Help › Forums

Chambers Creek Course not for most

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 1 2015 10:49 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jaybirdie0
    1 Posts
    Sat, May 23 2015 6:33 PM

The program can't be accurate of the real course.  Balls do not go in the hole unless you're 2 ft away.  If you miss you almost go off the green.  Please make it more realistic.

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Sat, May 23 2015 11:51 PM

Thank you for your feedback. We're working on making the courses as real as possible. If you experience any issues with the courses please submit a bug report.

-WGTyphoon

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2015 12:35 AM

jaybirdie0:
    The program can't be accurate of the real course.  Balls do not go in the hole unless you're 2 ft away.  If you miss you almost go off the green.  Please make it more realistic.

As of today, we can only play the VUSO qualifier from the listings. This is notably difficult due to it's settings, like in previous years. Pros like you and other lower tiers suffer both from the track lengths (most play from the tips) and from green speed (Championship 13, the hottest ice rink available in regular play). Most players simply have no chance to contend, both from level (equipment) and skill + experience (include me, my tournament score is 75).

Therefore, take it as a funny experience but not too serious.

After the VUSO, the course will be open in tiered conditions, playing shorter(*) and slower. Please hold back your judgement until then ;)

Have fun!

(*) not for Legends and TLs though

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2015 3:04 AM

Is there a secret course I'm missing? I'd like to play this Chamber's Creek, is there a back door entry?

• TRutger
    133 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2015 12:49 PM

HELLO? Any competent WGT employee exist?"

I hate pirating others threads. But you responded to this persons thread and neglected to address mine? Why is that?

Likely you read it decided not to jump into the hornets nest?

The civility is about gone.

WTF?

Pretty bad when you have to follow WGT employees around campaigning for assistance.

"Please address stoke play tourney" above this thread.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2015 4:45 AM

TRutger:
    But you responded to this persons thread and neglected to address mine? Why is that?

I understand your frustration but they don't really answer individual complaints in threads. If you want a reply you should email customer services. The reply will probably have nothing to do with the point your making however.

Resistance is futile.

• TRutger
    133 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 5:55 AM

I agree Paul. I've tried that as well with no response. I've sent an email a day. War by contrition. Futility? And thensome

• derekortt
    656 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 7:43 AM

chambers BAY is hard? Perhaps the OP should consider practicing a bit more. From what I have seen so far, it is nearly at Cabo easy levels. What is making things easy is the fact that on 4, 12, and 18, the ball feeds back to the hole, setting up easy eagle opportunities.

Perhaps when the course is tipped out, it will be of a sufficient challenge. Not one where you can shoot a 55 despite a silly 3 whack

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 7:51 AM

derekortt:
    chambers BAY is hard?

The VUSO qual. set-up is hard for Pros resp. for players of lower level, without top equipment. Perhaps you should consider to read a bit more to internalize the information given properly before bashing someone.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2015 8:11 AM

derekortt:
    Perhaps when the course is tipped out, it will be of a sufficient challenge

Which will probably be for the VUSO and I'm betting it catches a number of players off guard. AS play (L/TL) is from the back tees with moderate wind and there are a few pretty big differences. A couple of examples.....

#1 is not a 7/8/9 iron approach, for starters. Any kind of headwind from the back tees is going to make that hole play like a par 5. #9-the par 3 with a huge drop to the green-is playing 67 feet below the tee. From the back tee-which is actually to the side instead of behind-has the same distance but a drop of 107 ft. 

The course plays much harder in moderate winds. I can't imagine what heavy wind is going to do for it.

• PAGES
RSS