Forums

Help › Forums

searching new country club

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 22 2015 5:36 AM (1 replies)
  • alpenpirat
    1,126 Posts
    Fri, May 22 2015 5:04 AM

after 2,5 years i like to go up to legend and tour legend now.

i do millions of alternat shot rounds and like to do more stroke plays and brackets.

Now im looking for a new country club with lot of active and good players.

I dont need death players they never have intersting for matches or tournaments.

Please contackt me.

King regards

Alps

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, May 22 2015 5:36 AM

Red Dirt  Golf CC recent forum thread (several good clubs advertise there.  RDGs home page here:)

Small and new club, and so whether what you want or not completely not sure, but certainly looking to grow the A/S side.  Be in near the ground if that floats your boat:)

If it's Legend Tier yo want we can certainly help there - very much what we are about encouraging that, and we have a proven track record doing just that and very successfully (talking the people).  We also have a very good easy go to resource with much information etc...You put the time in we have grown Ls who are now shooting v well.  One we worked with v recently I think is now top 10 in one weekly freebie (T Pro 2 months ago that feller).  Time and some aptitude we can and have brought that out several times (not at RDG as so new but it's a big part of what RDG wants to do).

One new member who looks to be very active was kind enough to send me the following:

"looks like a good format -- reasonable expectations without the notable autocracy as in many clubs -- looking forward to participating"

Good luck whatever you decide.

RSS