Forums

Help › Forums

custom avatars

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 20 2015 10:53 AM (3 replies)
  • pgatoursega
    67 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 8:22 AM

Now i hope people will agree cause i want Wgt to lower this price for this. $500,000 credit to make an avatar and design it how you like to..the ideas great i wish i could design one but $5000 to do it?! Who will pay this amount ive not seen one yet, why charge this for a video game unheard of. In other golf games you can customize golfer for free let alone this price. I hope wgt will lower this make it affordable for us i want to make a few avatars custom so if wgt people read this they never seem to read forums about are ideas or requests..am i alone on this who wants to have custom avatars would be a nice change.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 9:54 AM

It's another top item of the "Elite" section, following the Maserati (yes, a real Maserati) which was there before 2013(?). IMHO, it's not meant to be sold - like the Golden Putter.

Apparently, nobody has ever seen one.

Knowing that descriptive text has been used as a limitation in cases, inhale the meagre text - it ain't sure (and has never been answered by the mods) that a cap may be included in the design of the male.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 10:49 AM

pgatoursega:
    $5000 to do it?! Who will pay this amount

let me tell ya...a couple of years back, I was a little high and I called their bluff with this avatar (I thought "what the hell...let's roll") nothing happened with it, not even a message...

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 10:53 AM

Did the Shop accept the purchase?

What about the 500,000?

RSS