Little Frenchie ...

Fri, May 22 2015 12:04 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • dawa06
    263 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 7:02 AM

Hello players !

First excuse my poor English ... 

I'm 46 year old, I'm living on the "French Riviera" near the "Old Course Golf" and "Riviera Golf Barbossi".

I love golf but it's impossible playing IRL because I have problems with my neck, my shoulders and so on ...

But I play "video-golf" since I had 18, the game was "Great Golf" on console (I don't know if I have the right to write the name ...), and 4 years later with "PGA Tour Golf".

It was a real pleasure thinking all the nights I spend with my mates on the sofa, sharing the unique joystick (no joke I see you ...hahaha ) ! All this wonderfull moments.

A month ago, I try this game with my Transformer Prime Android ... Not convinced at all (connection issues, flash issues, etc). And I try to reach on my PC to finaly come here.

After some days passing reading severals forums, I was not surprised reading about cheaters, I learn how "sandbagging" means (normal, human reaction, but awfull ...), I didn't yet understand how certains players does this wonderfull scores ... But I have played on this game with two or three really good players, and "perhaps" it's possible (on PGA Tour Golf I was -20 under the par so ...).

I also understand this : For the moment it's a wonderfull game FOR MY LEVEL (Pro). But when the distances and the meterspeed will increase both (i think so ?) when my own level increase, did I survive ? :o)

I notice that it's really hard to play without $$ ... Just for a decent driver, a good putter, OK.

But the balls ... Pfff ! Anyway ...

So here I am. If you have the meaning to see my stats, and if you think my level is correct, if your country-club look for a player with at least one connection/day and who speak English like a Spanish cow, I'm here. And if not, send me a decent Country-Club's name, perhaps the Frenchies are here ?

Because those "players" who quit, cheat, playing with a 33k modem, and say NOTHING during all the game are really disgusting persons.

See you for a good ride !

dawa06

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 10:37 AM

"Little Frenchie" huh ? That tickled me ;-}

• steve1248
    849 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 11:57 AM

FLASH IN THE PAN GC WOULD TO HAVE YOU JOIN US  --CHECK US OUT & OUR  INTERNATIONAL MEMBERS                Steve

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 1:45 PM

SweetiePie:

^^ you DIRTY girl SP :-))   ..tho.............

She did me too....haven't read the thread ;-)

Leticia if I recall correctly..

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 2:22 PM

dawa06:

I notice that it's really hard to play without $ ... Just for a decent driver, a good putter, OK.

But the balls ... Pfff ! Anyway ...

It doesn't have to be expensive to play. Get yourself some decent wedges, including a 64W, and use the GI-SD ball. You will be amazed at how different the game plays with decent stuff.

Then you can work on your stats-particularly the sand and scrambling %s. That's where those wedges will help the most. The putting will take care of itself because you'll be closer than your average of 20 ft and will have easier putts.

Unlike the games you've played in the past, this one changes as you get better. It actually gets harder, then easier, then hard again, and so on. And those ridiculous low scores you see?-the majority of them are legitimate efforts by good golfers. Don't worry about them, especially when you find a CC.  Bon Chance!  :-)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 2:44 PM

alcaucin:

SweetiePie:

0h, I know, I know, then I had a vision````a man's self deprecation by name...you know; Little Richard, Tiny Tim, Pee Wee Herman...then on to Dick VanD'yke...who couldn't decide   ;-}

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 4:10 PM

SweetiePie:

alcaucin:

SweetiePie:

0h, I know, I know, then I had a vision````a man's self deprecation by name...you know; Little Richard, Tiny Tim, Pee Wee Herman...then on to Dick VanD'yke...who couldn't decide   ;-}

^^ , works for me...

Minuscule Andy ;-))

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 4:27 PM

Lilly , You make it so hard for me ,  to stay Reformed .

OPY

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 4:48 PM

opyeuclid:
    Lilly , You make it so hard

Golly ! Thanks OPY ;-}

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2015 5:46 PM

SweetiePie:

opyeuclid:
    Lilly , You make it so hard

Golly ! Thanks OPY ;-}

Now this is just descending into smutt......ffs

I suggest we cease and desist immediately !!!

Get on raidcall and book a couple of flights ? 

;-))

• PAGES
RSS