Forums

Help › Forums

Where in the world is WGTdbloshoe???

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 9 2015 4:25 PM (54 replies)
  • WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 11:59 AM

I will not be around for the next week.  If you need anything please please please bug Icon.  He is all alone in his house slaving away over the hot stove with no one to cook for but himself.  I know this makes him very sad, so to perk him up send him lots of messages.  You can also bug WGTshamwow, but he has a dog to keep him company.  Annoying little thing, but company none the less!

If you can guess what city and country I will be in, you will win 5 sleeves of balls and a picture of Icon's top three skirts he likes to wear.  He may or may not be in the pictures, all depends on if he has shaved his legs this week.

Hint: There will be a beach where I am

Hint:  I will be in the Northern Hemisphere

Hint: Icon wishes he was with me because the food will be scrumptious

- WGTdbloshoe

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 12:02 PM

I hope you get introduced to a Candiru

WGTdbloshoe:

I will not be around for the next week.  If you need anything please please please bug Icon.  He is all alone in his house slaving away over the hot stove with no one to cook for but himself.  I know this makes him very sad, so to perk him up send him lots of messages.  You can also bug WGTshamwow, but he has a dog to keep him company.  Annoying little thing, but company none the less!

If you can guess what city and country I will be in, you will win 5 sleeves of balls and a picture of Icon's top three skirts he likes to wear.  He may or may not be in the pictures, all depends on if he has shaved his legs this week.

- WGTdbloshoe

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 12:04 PM

Enjoy your stay in Barcelona, Spain

• chilimatt
    787 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 12:08 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

- WGTdbloshoe

Have fun in Washington state :)

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 12:09 PM

Brazilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 12:12 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    I will not be around for the next week.

Not seen you for a while shoe tbh, to answer ya Q tho....

DEFLECTIONVILLE ?

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 12:21 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    If you can guess what city and country I will be in, you will win 5 sleeves of balls

Oahu, Hawaii?   Volt Yellow Nikes please.   ;-)

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 12:22 PM

bubbsboy:

Brazilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Northern Hemisphere.

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 12:27 PM

alcaucin:

WGTdbloshoe:
    I will not be around for the next week.

Not seen you for a while shoe tbh, to answer ya Q tho....

DEFLECTIONVILLE ?

I announced a couple months ago that I would not be on the Forums much.  I am posting this because I still get messages from players, and happy to be getting them, but I didn't want players to think I wasn't answering over the next week.

- WGTdbloshoe

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2015 12:29 PM

I found him.  :-)

RSS