Forums

Help › Forums

Maxthon Browser

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 12 2015 9:12 AM (28 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sun, May 10 2015 3:19 PM
     MainzMan : "Am I right in thinking Cloud doesn't have the option to capture an area of the screen?  When I got a new computer I installed Cloud instead of the old V3 and didn't appear to have this option.  It's really useful for capturing a score card."

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sun, May 10 2015 7:14 PM

I'm not sure, Scott.  When I got a new computer, I loaded Cloud and found that the Rt click button didn't work on the greens, so there was no way to zoom in.  I ended up deleting Cloud and installing Maxthon 3 instead to get the zoom feature back.

It's possible other things were removed when they went to Cloud.

Phred952

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2015 12:26 AM
     phred952 : "I'm not sure, Scott. When I got a new computer, I loaded Cloud and found that the Rt click button didn't work on the greens, so there was no way to zoom in."

I assume you mean that the right click menu didn't appear anywhere in the game, not just on the greens.

But yes, having one report of success doesn't necessarily mean it's a solution for everyone, but it's something to try.

Does Maxthon 3 have the mouse gestures feature?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2015 2:39 AM

ScottHope:

MainzMan : "Am I right in thinking Cloud doesn't have the option to capture an area of the screen?  When I got a new computer I installed Cloud instead of the old V3 and didn't appear to have this option.  It's really useful for capturing a score card."

Maxthon cloud appers to have different features for some people. Scott's right click works in game, mine and others doesn't.

Mainz, you could always use windows Snipping Tool from start menu if Ctrl + F1 doesn't work.

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2015 5:54 AM

alanti:

Thanks Zio....and Scott. I did initially see that reply and was not sure what you meant by mouse gestures.

As I have a little time before I take the missus out for breakfast, I looked in the Mathon settings and saw this.

How right you are Scott, you are a damed good man.......pity WGT do not employ you.

The zoom makes it much easier for those of us you play by feel and memory (sadly mine fails me frequently) but not knowing what part of the green to play to. Now all I need is the ability to execute the shot!  And for CB where I have played only 3 times, it has been hit and miss....well more misses.

Thanks again Scott...and Zio.

I use Opera at work because Max3 (for some reason) would no longer work on my OS.  I tried the mouse gesture thing and have now started using MaxCloud (I still have Max3 at home).   Thanks, Scott and Alanti's right.  WGT should employ you in some manner.  My as ombudsman?  Oh, they'd pitty the day they ever did that though.  lol.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2015 5:58 AM

PaulTon:

Mainz, you could always use windows Snipping Tool from start menu if Ctrl + F1 doesn't work.

Thanks Paul but I forgot to put in my post that I uninstalled Cloud and downloaded version 3.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2015 7:19 AM
     MainzMan : "I forgot to put in my post that I uninstalled Cloud and downloaded version 3."
  • ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2015 7:53 AM

ScottHope:
    Does Maxthon 3 have the mouse gestures feature?

Yes it does. Under Options > Advanced .

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2015 7:56 AM
     IRISHPUNK : "Thanks, Scott and Alanti's right.  WGT should employ you in some manner."

I'm not sure they could afford me, hehe.  : )

ZioMio : "Yes it does. Under Options > Advanced ."

I wonder what they did then to screw up the right click in Cloud?  hmmm...

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2015 12:37 PM

I also use Maxthon 4 cloud.The right click used to work but then disappeared.I now have it back on game screen thanx to you Scott,the only way i could get the right click to work is on homepage.I know some said that it didn't work on that page either,but if you hover over the box where it says play now then right click it does work there,but nowhere else on the homepage(weird)

Russell

RSS