Forums

Help › Forums

Maxthon Browser

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 12 2015 9:12 AM (28 replies)
  • drewmar98
    35 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2015 9:25 AM

I know I'm not the first one, but I've discovered the Maxthon browser is an excellent one to play WGT Golf. The meter is very stable and it has its own full screen option that bring you way in and we can still chat on it. Try it, you'll love it!

• dryspot
    690 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2015 12:58 PM

Thanx 4 the tip  but ur 2 late i already got it  lol i use maxthon cloud  maxthon is da best imo just saying happy golfin everyone.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2015 1:02 PM

Max 3, F11, Level 92 Nike balls and Vapor irons.

Yep, it don't get much better.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2015 2:17 PM

dryspot:
    i use maxthon cloud

I use it as well, meter very smooth most of the time but I have one issue.

I cannot use zoom or type into the box when I try and submit a bug report.. It worked until the last Mathon update, 4.4.5.1000

Any help would be appreciated. As I said, meter is good 99% of the time, just user error is my problem so I do not want to change browser (and yes I can zoom with other browsers).

Flash version is 16.1.1.235

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2015 2:40 PM

Had the same problem for months Al, got so fed up I went back to version 3.5 with flash 11.5.502.110

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2015 2:48 PM

alanti:

I cannot use zoom or type into the box when I try and submit a bug report.. It worked until the last Mathon update, 4.4.5.1000

Any help would be appreciated.

I believe ScottHope  posted that if you use the video pop-out window, you get the right click function.

If I find the post I'll quote it here.

ScottHope:

I have just discovered in Maxthon Cloud that if I have mouse gestures enabled in the settings, the right click doesn't work, so if you have that feature checked, you could try unchecking it to see if that brings back your right click flash menu.

EDIT : Further investigation reveals that with the mouse gestures enabled, the right click menu does appear if you are playing the game in a pop-up window, but not otherwise.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2015 3:03 PM

oneeyedjohn:
    Vapor irons.

Damn I want to be 100.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2015 3:21 PM
    Thanks Zio.  : )

⇓ EDIT : Cheers Alan, didn't really know if that was just a quirk on my PC or something that would work for other Max Cloud users too, lucky guess. : )  ⇓
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2015 3:48 PM

Thanks Zio....and Scott. I did initially see that reply and was not sure what you meant by mouse gestures.

As I have a little time before I take the missus out for breakfast, I looked in the Mathon settings and saw this.

How right you are Scott, you are a damed good man.......pity WGT do not employ you.

The zoom makes it much easier for those of us you play by feel and memory (sadly mine fails me frequently) but not knowing what part of the green to play to. Now all I need is the ability to execute the shot!  And for CB where I have played only 3 times, it has been hit and miss....well more misses.

Thanks again Scott...and Zio.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sun, May 10 2015 12:25 PM

Am I right in thinking Cloud doesn't have the option to capture an area of the screen?  When I got a new computer I installed Cloud instead of the old V3 and didn't appear to have this option.  It's really useful for capturing a score card.

Since we're talking browsers, does anyone else have a problem with Waterfox crashing at random?  It happens at any time, with any web site open.  At first there is no response, then it just closes.  I have to use task manager to end waterfox.exe as it's still running so cannot start it again by clicking on the icon.

Firefox never did this, I switched to Waterfox to make use of it being 64bit.  If it keeps doing this though I'll be back to reliable old Firefox.

RSS