Forums

Help › Forums

View Replay Bug & More

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 18 2008 11:32 AM (2 replies)
  • nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sat, Nov 15 2008 11:46 AM

I only have one replay saved so far and I wanted to re-live past glory, but I was unable to. :(

With the WGT client window open, clicking "View Replay" resulted in switching that window to the front, but nothing happened.  The standard menu options remained on the screen as if I was going to play like any other time.

Without the WGT client already open, clicking "View Replay" resulted in the WGT Client opening, but it instead just displayed the view of the green and the water.  No menu options came up.  The only way out was to close the window.

Second, sometimes when attempting to reply to a thread, it'll bring up the text window, but when I go to type in it, it opens my Quick Search toolbar and forces the text into that box instead.  When i click on the text window and begin to type, it again forces it down to the Quick Search bar.  Sometimes it takes me two or three tries to get back into the text window.  It doesn't happen every time, just kinda quirky.

Pertinent Info: I run FireFox 3.0.4 on Windows XP SP2.  I have the latest Adobe Flashplayer (v10.xx) as well.  Not sure what else you might need.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Sun, Nov 16 2008 11:29 AM

Hi nivlac, there is currently a replay bug that we are fixing in our next update, in the next week or so.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Tue, Nov 18 2008 11:32 AM

To follow up on this.  I notice that I actually am able to view other players replays, just not my own.

RSS