Help › Forums

False Forfeits?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 2 2022 6:48 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • sodakknight
    700 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2015 7:47 AM

When in the hell are the glitches going to stop?   

Playing an Alt-shot today and out of nowhere the game reports I forfeited and ends the match!!  This is a well reported glitch!

I am beginning to think WGT  has some sort of sado-masochistic alter ego!

Do you at WGT like making money? Do you like having loyal members?  Or do you want your site to self-destruct?  What's happened to this site over the last year or so is pitiful guys!

C'mon!  Spend some of the money we give you on good solid testing of the new releases! Hire people who can handle the programming issues!  If you are outsourcing the programming...find someone else because the game pretty well sucks right now!

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2015 11:05 AM

We're looking into the disconnections and mid game kicks. I'm sorry that you are experiencing this. Make sure to submit a bug report when you launch the game back up. You can do this by right clicking on the game window and submit a detailed report explaining what course you were on and when you crashed.

-WGTyphoon

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2015 12:49 PM

MP just ejects when it wants to now at Chambers anyway.  Just playing a mate for fun (scored) but won't bother again until fix it.

• bugsyp
    1,125 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2015 4:03 PM

I have just played 3 alt games and they all finished early with it coming up forfeit by  a player. 

All games were with friends so it wasnt a player forfeiting just wgt,

Also recently when playing Match games and you disconnect for some reason it just awards the game to your opponent and doesnt allow you back in.

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2015 7:40 PM

I confirm new important bug is here

I just play 2 alternate

My  first alternate finish on second hole 2 (1 up for us), and suddenly  i  i see forfeit when my p disconnect (i'm sure it's wgt not him),  and we loose game

My second alternate was AS after 1 hole, was very good start with  nice people and i see the inverse, the other  team forfeit on second hole without any disconnection before.

I know my english is not comprehensive by humans, but the new bug is very very annoying.

I stop playing alternate now until they fixed that

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2015 7:59 PM

Jimbog1964:

MP just ejects when it wants to now at Chambers anyway.  Just playing a mate for fun (scored) but won't bother again until fix it.

For once I was winning Wgt , how could you ???

I have seen this on chambers , but also on others , from friends that I know never would forfeit.

If adding courses and other stuff adds multible bugs, then perhaps take a step back.

• Perkupmyputter
    435 Posts
    Tue, May 5 2015 9:27 AM

Anyway...getting a lot of drops/disconnects during the game lately, just so they can show that Payne Stewart ad! ...Then I get charged with a disconnect!!   Bull****! I have a premium connection usually 60 mbps down, 5 mbps up...no WiFi, direct Ethernet.... Fix the darn glitch!!~Perk

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Tue, May 5 2015 9:41 AM

I haven't played a lot of multi-player games but I'm am doing a little more these days. (not AS though)

- and sometimes if there is a disconnect and it doesn't send me back into the lobby to re-connect (the screen is blank, dark or blueish - C. Dragon browser) I'll hit F5 to refresh the browser and many times I'll get back to the lobby.

Results may vary, and people might be having other issues but I'm just putting this old suggestion back out there, if it can help anybody.

• tuxedo2
    5,293 Posts
    Tue, May 5 2015 6:44 PM

WGTyphoon:

We're looking into the disconnections and mid game kicks. I'm sorry that you are experiencing this. Make sure to submit a bug report when you launch the game back up. You can do this by right clicking on the game window and submit a detailed report explaining what course you were on and when you crashed.

-WGTyphoon

really? what more details do you need? The game forfeits one player on all courses, for the past 3 days..... there are at least two threads regarding this.

Nuff said...

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Tue, May 5 2015 7:13 PM

3 times in two night.  Garbage site.  How about giving us our *** money back for the balls that we use in these matches?  

• PAGES
RSS