Help › Forums

WGT your greed is showing

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 1 2015 12:20 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2015 6:42 PM

Very obvious why you changed the ball warning from "This is your last ball of this type",,to "This is the last hit on this ball",,,you can fool most of the newbies but not us veterans,shame shame shame on you.........................Fix a few of the obvious problems with the game and you'll gain more respect from everyone!!!!!!!!!

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2015 6:53 PM

Hmmm, I keep reading about this but I still get the old warning..have yet  to see the 1 hit warning

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2015 7:50 PM

On the other hand, if you were in your normal lazy-bones state of procrastination, milking and gambling every last drop out of your very last ball, and you were rolling with an insane, ultra-lucky, super low, money winning round, you would be delighted to see the message and to be able to re-up during the round.  ;-} 

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2015 8:05 PM

The 1 Hit warning is aggravating !! The first time it occurred I automatically purchased new balls thinking that I was low on quantity. When I finished the game it showed 5 balls in my inventory on the game screen. I do like the "this is your last ball" warning but the other is quite aggravating specially when it pops up on a putt . you decline and get the warning again on your next tee shot,

Perhaps not one of your best ideas WGT !!

• EricJeter
    361 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2015 8:51 PM

I was on hole 14 of a 500 credit RG tournament and I didn't get any warning at all.  No "last ball" warning when I started the round and no "last hit" warning before I got stuck with the default WGT eggs for the remainder.  Its definitely my fault for letting it get to that point but had either of those warnings appeared I would have definitely recharged my stock.  Ended up going from a respectable -8 through 13 to a E through 16 and said screw it and became a WD.  I wasn't going to WIN but I was in a position to get SOMETHING back until I got stuck with starter balls.  Oh well, lesson learned.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Fri, May 1 2015 1:38 AM

I had a ball taken out of play and that took me down to my last ball and I didn't get the last ball warning. I submitted a bug report from the game window. I tried to go to the pro shop to buy more and due to the fact that i play with my pop-ups blocked I couldn't buy more during the game. Luckily I finished the round without losing my last ball and bought more after the round. 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Fri, May 1 2015 1:54 AM

A shown elsewhere, this warning may have been delayed to the moment when the last ball has been taken away, showing "play with the rocks" as the alternative.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, May 1 2015 2:28 AM

It pops up, you click to close it, what's the problem? 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Fri, May 1 2015 3:35 AM

Different subject, Paul.

Here it's the "last ball" warning which probably has been deleted. Instead, it may be the new big plate "Balls are expired, buy new or continue with rocks".

As for the "last shot" message which you apparently mean, it's totally obsolete as long as you have more than one ball left in the bag. Problem for me is to be annoyed by having to close it, and to see the company's greed exploited once more.

Furthermore, they fooled around with a nicely working feature, creating the chance of more faults.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, May 1 2015 4:17 AM

Yeah, because in a game based on clicking a mouse that 1 superfluous click must be really aggravating.

Why would any rational person LET this annoy them?

People bewilder me with their capacity to allow trivialities to upset them.

• PAGES
RSS