Forums

Help › Forums

Poaching

Tue, Apr 28 2015 3:58 PM (47 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 11:32 AM

pdb1:
      I HOPE I HAVE MADE IT VERY CLEAR THAT YOU HAVE MESSED WITH THE WRONG NON POACHER

LMAO, yeah he'll be quaking in his boots after that!

I sense a feeling of self importance from your posts.

Face it, no-one gives a sh*t, drop it.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 11:45 AM

His first competition with us......14.4.15. You may think that from that date to your 19.4.15 wall post is hours, then you need to think again.

You have made error, i only spotted it. So dont kick folk when they are down i say.

This reared its head as Jenwren has had the same done and nobody said it was you, rest easy non poacher

Bubbs....Hard working Spartan CC owner....over and out

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 1:27 PM

Days, hours i dont want him,  U turn alert folks. Anyway he is as innocent as me, anybody else you wish to blame. Now go away

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 1:32 PM

pdb1:

Days , hours whatever I don't want him . 

PaulTon:
    I sense a feeling of self importance from your posts.

Nope just just defensive , relentless , and obnoxious .

LOL cool answer, nice one!

• jenwren
    2,670 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 6:01 PM

pdb1:

jenwren:

Well we have been hit tonight by a CC.  This owner of the CC has gone right through my CC with invites to theirs - even I got one.

Did leave message on your profile page but you obviously didn't like the look of poaching on there while you are heavily recruiting.

Do what I do, go play alt games and look for people with no CC against their name.

Leave my CC alone.

Jenwren

This BTW was  not me . It is funny how one isolated incident has fingers pointing . I can  promise that one could find no other example than the one time that Bubb mentioned . Not one . I challenge anyone to produce another example . There isn't one . 100 % of my recruits come from the the tournaments leader boards and from word of mouth . So shut your pie hole .

Hey guess what, no it was not you.  I did not mention the person's name or the CC name as I thought that you were not meant to in this forum, but you must have a guilty conscious to reply.  If you want to know the name send me a message and I will tell you but please do not make it with such a disgusting ending like you did.  Not warranted. 

As for the CC in question they had as of yesterday 90 members against our 40.  Why pick on the smaller CC's when there are many bigger ones around.  Better hope they don't visit your CC.

Jenwren

• roofer58
    443 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2015 12:00 PM

their are plenty of  wgt players, invite them to your cc like i do.

going into another club is total b.s. had it happen before posted on all of his members wall what a low life he was. response was huge.  lol!!

RSS