Forums

Help › Forums

Rental Clubs

Sun, Apr 9 2023 11:59 AM (32 replies)
  • Nitehawkjv
    6 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2015 4:26 PM

I rented clubs on the free weekend that were great but after the weekend was over I am unable to edit my clubs back to the old ones I had. Everytime I set up my club selection and hit save nothing happens, in the background I see un expected error. Anyone have the same problem or any ideas what to do.

• WGTShamWow
    905 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2015 4:59 PM

Nitehawkjv:

I rented clubs on the free weekend that were great but after the weekend was over I am unable to edit my clubs back to the old ones I had. Everytime I set up my club selection and hit save nothing happens, in the background I see un expected error. Anyone have the same problem or any ideas what to do.

Hi Nitehawkjv,

Thanks for the post, there was an issue with the Standbag Plus starting today which gave an error to some when trying to equip clubs. Please follow the steps below to fix this issue. :)

1. Open the game client and edit equipment.

2. Un-equip the stand bag and save.

3. Equip the stand bag and save.

4. Add equipment to your liking and save.

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• Nitehawkjv
    6 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2015 7:11 PM

I thank you for answering my question but, It don't seem to work or i'm doing it wrong. I tried to Un-equip the stand bag but it wont let me save. I have two bags but neither will let me add clubs back in. If I empty both and un-equip the bags I cant save.

Thank you,

Nitehawkjv

• Alan1803
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2015 12:16 PM

I'm having the same issue and I didn't equip a bag, however, I did try out the rental putter.  When I got on today, it of course says my rental expired, but when I equip the standard putter, it won't save and gets the unexpected error.  Please help.

• jackrobinson95
    6 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2015 3:35 PM
    Opened playing browser, it popped up window titled " YOU HAVE EXPIRED RENTALS" with options to remove or buy and equip. Attempt to remove generated UNEXPECTED ERROR in background playing browser with a second pop up window 

"Inventory management Error"
    Error Saving Changes 

I do not want to buy the free rented cub YET and did not select "buy and equip" option.
    Will appreciate any help s I have tried WGTShamWow options (uninstall bag, save and exit) and it hasn't helped.
  • theweapon84
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 10:27 AM

hi, 

i got free rental clubs this morning, taylormade iron set and when i went to log back in it said rent time was over tho they shoul last the day.

i never even got to use them.

any ideas how this could of happened.

• Carver327
    91 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2015 2:02 PM

I had that the other day after levelling up. I think it is only a 2 hour free rental.

theweapon84:

hi, 

i got free rental clubs this morning, taylormade iron set and when i went to log back in it said rent time was over tho they shoul last the day.

i never even got to use them.

any ideas how this could of happened.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2015 9:39 PM

Carver327:
    I had that the other day after levelling up. I think it is only a 2 hour free rental.

This!

To expand time, be sure they are equipped (which might be automatic) and start a ranked 18 hole round. The rental won't expire before this round is finished or you quit.

• PuttDaddy2013
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2015 7:12 PM

You're not alone!! I am having the same problem. I did send in an email trouble ticket so time to see if WGT has a fix for this.

• FerdinandHaag
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2016 10:46 AM

I NEED HELP ON THIS. Getting the unexpected error issue after trying to go back to my old clubs after free rental.

RSS