Forums

Help › Forums

Spieths' playing Harbour Town

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 18 2015 12:57 PM (6 replies)
  • dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2015 6:08 AM

Jordan Spieth will be honoring his commitment to play Harbour Town this week.    The "Masters" winner can be seen on the Golf Channel live - Thursday & Friday  @ 3pm.   To play along is one of my favorite things to do on WGT.                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

• devonnnnn
    1,085 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2015 3:16 PM

I'm actually a tad shocked he is playing. But I guess when your hot, you got too keep going!

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2015 7:29 PM

Matt Kuchar tees off at the 18th hole.    Matt, won last years RBC Heritage Tournament when he holed out a bunker shot on the 18th.    He now stands tied for fourth with a -3.    Jordan Spieth  (+3) is hoping to catch a second wind.    Usually the winner of the "Masters" takes the following week off.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2015 8:00 PM

62 - not a bad days work - and how about that 61 out there? 

Jordan's fine by the looks of it

• Dserfgtrss
    21 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2015 8:25 PM

He said on Letterman that the sponsors of this tournament were very good to him in the past. 

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2015 4:25 AM

Duffer...    Seems we'll have a show today.    Graeme McDowell (-7) (two time winner @ RBC Heritage) will also be putting on some pressure.    Live coverage starts @ 1:00 pm on the Golf Channel.    Then we switch to CBS @ 3pm EST, USA.    Go Jordan!!!

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2015 12:57 PM

leader board is getting a bit log jammed - a lot more exciting than i thought we'd be seeing after last weeks fireworks at Augusta 

RSS